Twisted Metal

Nemo

just saw the gamepay footage, graphics looked pretty solid to me, maybe it was the overhead view that made it look underwhelming. best thing was even at this early stage, it ran as smooth as butter. good to know they have their priorities set right. also, looks like its running on the warhawk engine.

:)

ehh how so ? it was awesome fun and got scores in mid 90s/100 all around.

its also the only TM game i have played (started gaming on a ps2) and loved every bit of it.

Black was ur first game? lol go and play TM2 on pc...it's the awesome phunz

its pre alpha PEOPLE !!!

that itself will be the final code unless there's some magic wand...same's the case with KZ3, remebr the case last year? people cried over and over that it's pre-alpha, pre-beta, pre-geeta...but what we got the final product was the same code and that too GG being first party dev...

MP is looking really good..

i play mag so decent gfx don't bother me anyway..

gfx are below avg. and that too keeping MP in mind...

that itself will be the final code unless there's some magic wand...same's the case with KZ3, remebr the case last year? people cried over and over that it's pre-alpha, pre-beta, pre-geeta...but what we got the final product was the same code and that too GG being first party dev...

wait what!? killzone 2 pre alpha looked exactly like the retail build :cheers:

blurb_Killzone2comparison_20090113.jpg

Well the car portions looked good visually.

If the game's 60FPS then there should be no complains about the graphics at all.

As punishment, he will bend for free for the rest of the week.

Jesus Christ MT....who would want that??

There will be some form of progression in multiplayer, but in Jaffe's words, "It ain't Call of Duty." He feels the famous Modern Warfare upgrade path is too damaging to balance.

that is good to hear.

looking sharp, this game is :cry:

Archived