PlayStation Vita Thread

Cash

can someone link me to instructions on how to put the screen guard on the vita. The official screen guard.

Don't wanna mess this one up. :helpsmilie:

that can't be too difficult ...2 steps

1.peel the screen guard off.

2.now paste it over the screen.

congrats your vita 's screen is now secured ,

:fear:

A lot of ways to do this. It's assumed that you need to peel of an inch from the botton and work your way through with a credit card to get rid of any bubbles. Here's my way for you...

completely peel off the bottom cover and hold the screen guard on the edges aligning it exactly on top of he screen NOw bend the cover and make sure that the middle part comes into contact with the screen first and then the rest should be easy

However, there's a reason a support has been given for the official screen protector. IT needs to be put on the traditional way.

it looks like a handycam carry bag

I could use this thing as a pillow.

:bigyellowgrin:

.thanks razpor, and threepwood for the instructions. I got it done somehow but not flawlessly. There are some bubbles in between. Actually the lint cloth leaving some fibres is causing most of them. But it's done now :bigyellowgrin:

I found this link when google came up

I guess this is due to the merger with Letsbuy ;)

They are still a separate entity, Letsbuy has been far more transparent (with better pricing too) for all orders (preorder or not). For example PS Vita WIFI is 18499 (http://www.letsbuy.com/sony-vita-wi-fi-consoles-p-38785) and 16GB memory card for 3599 (http://www.letsbuy.com/sony-ps-vita-16gb-memory-card-p-39665).

I preordered PSVIta WIFI + 16GB Card + Uncharted Game from Flipkart but they still have not a clue about my order. Never imagined such terrible experience from Flipkkart.

You should call them. Or try Twitter ASAP.

I doubt the LetsBuy buyout has anything to do with the Vita bundles.

Since it was well-known that stocks for the 16GB card were not going to hit Indian shores at the same time as the system+games were, I knew Flipkart wouldn't ship loose parts of a bundle separately and thus decided to cancel my pre-order with them immediately thereafter (despite the tempting price).

I instead ordered from elsewhere and till today, 16GB cards aren't available in India. I therefore bought a 4GB card and managed to get my Vita + Uncharted + other games despite the bundle not being 'complete'.

Now FlipKart on the other hand, probably doesn't understand this and hence didn't ship out the Vita Bundle orders placed (i'm assuming)? Best bet would be to cancel your order with them and get it from elsewhere, or if you have the patience to wait it out, to do so until the 16GB cards are available.

Archived