Blood Rush IVG BATTLEFIELD 3 Tournament

mango_man

I am here. And keep some good map with flanking possibility. Close quarters will be easy to defend.

Organisers, how about a simple poll for maps. Kharg is good.

whatever happens, keep ticket count 100% i.e. 20... this game mode is just too easy for attacking side n i won't be surprised if i see all teams winning their attack games n losing defends... don't make tickets 40 or this game won't end quickly n go forever since everyone will just heal each other n scorecard won't budge... defending sides don't stand a chance if tickets are 40...

don't ban motion sensor since its not that effective anyway...

and choose a map which is close quarters like metro, bazaar, seine...

i thot we would choose more open maps ...like kharg or firestorm .These maps ,i think, would force you to play more strategically.Also as tickets are low metro and siene would go against the attackers. :)

Just make sure you guys keep a note of the ticket count. If both teams destroy 2 MCOMs then the team.which took less tickets wins.

In that case (both mcoms destroyed), both teams get 2-2 points.

And there are a total of 12 matches to be played, 6 by each team.

In yesterday's matches (7 IVGs played), not even once the defenders have won the game.

But, with just 20 tickets, it's possible to defend the objective with tight squad work..in yesterday's matches, people managed to bring down the ticket counts to <10 in a 40 ticket match and this, despite being it's the first time for most in squad rush...

So all fine with Firestorm and a 20 ticket count? Fix it?

I'll play on Firestorm tonight and see.

So far I liked Kharg, both mcoms can go either way though 2nd one is easier to defend.

I already suggested 8v8 conquest, but Aman (rightly) said point-whoring would be done. Although I still feel the idea of two squads playing together against the other team, while at the same time being in competition with one another, would be awesome to watch. And point-whoring is more of an individual thing, a squad can't do that.

##### IMPORTANT NOTICE #####

All teams are requested to come online on PSN tonight by 9pm and finish as many matches as they can.

Map will be OPERATION FIRESTORM (in all 6 matches) with a 20 ticket count (that is normal 100%). I'll set up the server and keep it ready with these settings.

Matches start 9pm onwards. BE THERE.

It is time to prove your metal in the fight for the crown; THE BEST BF3 IVG SQUAD! :D

I can play upto 10ish, gotta wake up early tomorrow.

In general I will be able to play over the weekend during day/evening time. Nights post 10pm is now difficult.

Archived