PSN Ban / Grief Report

Maximus

Hi Guys,

Received this mail today.

I did send a message full of expletives to a guy who was being a douche on Uncharted 3 co-op (like trying to kill us and running the opposite way on Gold Rush).

I have been playing on PSN for five years now and never received such a mail, have had plenty of "such arguments" earlier as well.

So, how serious is this and how many of you have received this type of mail or worse been banned from PSN for such reasons?

Mail is from Playstation Europe and this is my Indian account.

Dear maj_-, we are contacting you regarding your Sony Entertainment Network account and your recent online activity.

On 17-09-2014, we noted that your online activity in XMB Reports was in breach of the PlayStation®Network Terms & Conditions for the following reason: Text & verbal abuse .

In this instance we do not believe your actions warrant a suspension, but please be advised that any further breaches of the Terms & Conditions may result in a formal warning or even a temporary or permanent suspension of your account from the PlayStation®Network.

We ask that you reassess your online behaviour so that you are more considerate to other Sony Entertainment Network users. We hope you can appreciate our obligation to the community as a whole and to the rights of other users not to be subjected to disruptive or offensive behaviour.

Yours Sincerely,

The community Team
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
http://eu.playstation.com

I dont understand what Internet has got to do with anything here, apart from connecting the online multiplayer games. The issue is someone ruining your precious time which you have spared for gaming.

So I assume not many receive such mails apart from few getting banned for at most a week.Good to hear that.

I dont understand what Internet has got to do with anything here, apart from connecting the online multiplayer games. The issue is someone ruining your precious time which you have spared for gaming.

So I assume not many receive such mails apart from few getting banned for at most a week.Good to hear that.

internet as in the whole online experience/social networking etc etc :P

ive heard about banning/suspension of a account by using a psn ID which is racist but this is the first i have heard of this kinda incident

never knew sony would give a crap if u report anyone ,but ya ....be careful with these conversations turning into a racial slur/totally inappropriate personal attacks

So you abusing them on pm somehow recovers that time which they ruined? I have read about people permabanned on both xbl and psn for racial slurs. So be careful.

No, but we human beings like to curse/ abuse to vent out our emotions. One does it all the time.

And I don't understand why waste time to write such a pm to anyone, BC you don't even know him

Again I like to curse to vent out my emotions (frustration in this case) and would continue to do so, BC don't need no moral lessons here.

This thread was meant to learn about the ramifications of it from a PSN perspective only.

No, but we human beings like to curse/ abuse to vent out our emotions. One does it all the time.

Again I like to curse to vent out my emotions (frustration in this case) and would continue to do so, BC don't need no moral lessons here.

wtf :lol: "we human beings" as if athek is something else :rofl:

Since I always overcum :nono: with premature excitement during online play, therefore I always use desi(hindi+bengali combo) slangs with firangee players.f**kers have no clue what I am speaking :fap:

Height of classic sometimes even when I am cursing their family/gf they say thank you.Pathetic BCs :smokey:

Coming back to the topic if you rape someone badly during online play that dip sh*t is going to report against you.Happens most of the cases

Btw Sony only send these emails if there is a mass complain

Archived