Playstation Network Store

KnackChap

want TLOU (i know, i know; that prolly won't happen at all for reasons stated already) :fear: but haven't played that one :fear::samui:

You should be ashamed of not having played that game already :rant:

Just go and buy that immediately instead of waiting for it to come to ps plus! :chair:

:fear: i missed out on the limited edition when it came out (was too occupied in other things to play games then) and then it kept on getting delayed.....

now might get the ps4 version when it comes out. Let's see :P

:fear: i missed out on the limited edition when it came out (was too occupied in other things to play games then) and then it kept on getting delayed.....

now might get the ps4 version when it comes out. Let's see :P

Just because you missed out on the limited edition, doesn't mean you won't play the main game. If you have a ps4, that is the first game you should play once the game releases :chainsaw:

:lol: on the head!

Just cos ND did it, people are like man this is the mecca of zombie games :P

The last two games from ND have been decent outing but nothing out of the world.

Take it from me if you want to play PS3 version.

Leaked (apparently):

upu6y4y5.jpg

Thank God for this leak! I was browsing the Play-Asia Weekly Sale section for Dragon's Crown and was very close to ordering it. And always heard good things about Lone Survivor too.

Now, just hoping that this leak turns out to be true!

Same here. Was thinking of getting that yesterday and came across this leak in reddit.

Would be nice if dragons crown is true. Just last month we got muramasa, not sure if the same company would give their only 2 games in 2 consigutive months.

Some good news for EU, atlus is apparently taking licenses for their games in eu. The reason for taking down Persona 4 arena is that only, it will be up again in some time :D

Same here. Was thinking of getting that yesterday and came across this leak in reddit.

Would be nice if dragons crown is true. Just last month we got muramasa, not sure if the same company would give their only 2 games in 2 consigutive months.

Some good news for EU, atlus is apparently taking licenses for their games in eu. The reason for taking down Persona 4 arena is that only, it will be up again in some time :D

Does that mean all of Atlus's game are coming to EU?

Sent from my Nexus 4

Run of a mill over rated zombie game with good graphics

Your opinion. ND doing this game has nothing to do with how much i liked the game. I loved it because i loved it. You don't like it, its fine. But no need to generalise why people liked it.

Every great game can be called over rated simply because there would always be some people who didn't like them.

Your opinion. ND doing this game has nothing to do with how much i liked the game. I loved it because i loved it. You don't like it, its fine. But no need to generalise why people liked it.

Every great game can be called over rated simply because there would always be some people who didn't like them.

It's exactly the same how you asking some only to def go play a game because you liked it.

It's exactly the same how you asking some only to def go play a game because you liked it.

Yeah, but i didn't say that you have to like it or those who didn't like it have some prejudice and that is why they didn't like it. What i meant was, it is not right to say that people loved the game due to the fact that it was made by ND.

Yeah, but i didn't say that you have to like it or those who didn't like it have some prejudice and that is why they didn't like it. What i meant was, it is not right to say that people loved the game due to the fact that it was made by ND.

Lol, chal meri aaj ki masti ho gai.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Does that mean all of Atlus's game are coming to EU?

Sent from my Nexus 4

Almost all atlus games are there in EU psn, but they are published by diff publishers like NIS etc. Now atlus will publish some of them. Not sure if they will do for all games but for now they are going to publish p4a

Archived