The Nintendo 3DS thread

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ok aramax shop and ship is saying that the console reached Mumbai today, charged 10k for console (amazon.com 3rd party vendor a tech LLC) and 1k for aramex's charges and 1k for duties, so thats a total of around 12.5k not bad, much better than the rip off prices G4U and flipkart are charging

ok aramax shop and ship is saying that the console reached Mumbai today, charged 10k for console (amazon.com 3rd party vendor a tech LLC) and 1k for aramex's charges and 1k for duties, so thats a total of around 12.5k not bad, much better than the rip off prices G4U and flipkart are charging

I have checked amazon and the cheapest I am getting is 305$.

Can you provide the link

did you really ordered or just trolling here?

^^ Just because he got the 3DS cheaper than u people , doesn't make him a troll

U guys jelly ?? :P

The reason I am saying that guy a troll is because I checked amazon the cheapest seller which was selling 3ds Xl was for 194 dollar and they didn't ship to India .the current dollar rate it's something around 55 Rs approx. the seller (amazon) who is shipping to india is asking around 220$ + custom 65 $ and shipping is 20 $ approx so by combining all that it will be around 305$ so how can he got 3ds xl cheaper than that.

The reason I am saying that guy a troll is because I checked amazon the cheapest seller which was selling 3ds Xl was for 194 dollar and they didn't ship to India .the current dollar rate it's something around 55 Rs approx. the seller (amazon) who is shipping to india is asking around 220$ + custom 65 $ and shipping is 20 $ approx so by combining all that it will be around 305$ so how can he got 3ds xl cheaper than that.

He got it through SnS, so it does not matter if the seller ships to India or not. And he was charged only 1k as customs duty, that can happen. So a total of $234 which comes to 12.5k.

He got it through SnS, so it does not matter if the seller ships to India or not. And he was charged only 1k as customs duty, that can happen. So a total of $234 which comes to 12.5k.

So you guide me how can i get this cheap.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived