What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

congo sufy bro , eros y u no release blu ray of rockstar .

ya even i still dont get that :(

but a way better its DUAL-LAYER DVD DISC so i guess quality will be good. :hypocrite:

will check once i get back home. :rolleyes:

Rockstar like a 3 hr montage to the poutiness of nargis fakri.... Not that i m complaining.... But the movie is just idiotic in terms of the story, narration everything..... It starts with the present day, then comes a flashback, then a flash forward in that flashback n another flashback in that flash forward... Then another flash forward then finally the present n then another flashback n then present n finally movie ends and everyone is busy picking up their jaws from the floor

I'd heard nothing but bad (read boring) reviews of Rockstar from all our friends, so we decided to skip it.

And when the missus saw it recently, she was so impressed by the movie she got on my case about not showing it to her on the big screen. Doh! What is it with this movie!!!!!

Disclaimer : I have not seen the movie, and I doubt I will :P .

Rockstar was good..all due to songs and Ranbir's powerhouse performance..But Aunty Fakri was duck faced irritant in the movie..and yeah..the movie was a bit too long especially the last 30 minutes!!

enough :sign_offtopic: