Darksiders 2

Karooo

Ok got PC version. The graphics, effects etc are good. The game runs on 1080p and at over 100 fps. Turning on Vsync doesnt do sh*t, but there is no screen tear, dont know how.

There are low textures in Inventory menu, but not visible if you sit far and you will because game is meant to be played by controller.

Will definitely wait for a price drop & get the console version , playing the PC Version , the graphics are kinda lame , but the combat makes up for most issues but my complains come in gameplay that matters , i can't sprint while walking , i literally use the dodge button to cover more area quickly , it feels so retard with a protagonist named death , it feels like it's a looney toon show or something , ridding the horse is quite boring too , the burst speeds the horse up for a couple of seconds then the ride is slow again , overall i like the game but the polish of a AAA title is damn sure missing and if they are planning to make the world smaller by targeting this series with batman games then it wont do , you have earth , heaven , hell , even focusing on one of them would make for a larger world ,just spend more time on it like bethesda who worked on skyrim

This game reminds me of Amalur for lot of reasons like the character modeling , graphical art style , combat , THQ should work with Amalur guys for future DS3 if any or a New RPG IP

This game reminds me of Amalur for lot of reasons like the character modeling , graphical art style , combat , THQ should work with Amalur guys for future DS3 if any or a New RPG IP

Ya, combat is more like Amalur than GOW..

I hardly have any motivation to play further the only thing I'm doing is running around, solving those childish puzzles and some one off bosses. It's just a overrated game!

I'm not liking the graphics in this game at all .... why would the devs put such a serious tone to the plot, and borrow character design out of Fable ? they just don't gel well.... I've played DS1, and I'm getting this feeling that the art work of that game was not this "Fable"-ish ....

I hardly have any motivation to play further the only thing I'm doing is running around, solving those childish puzzles and some one off bosses. It's just a overrated game!

No it is not over rated.It is perfectly rated.Far better than that stupid idiotic and pathetic bayonetta.

No it is not over rated.It is perfectly rated.Far better than that stupid idiotic and pathetic bayonetta.

Bayonetta is miles better than this game. The combat alone is massively superior, and so is the protagonist. DS2 is an average game.

Bayonetta is miles better than this game. The combat alone is massively superior, and so is the protagonist. DS2 is an average game.

Combat is NOT superior its ok.Have you completed any dmc game with no hits in DMD mode?I have.Compared to dmc its completely idiotic.I am comparing it to dmc because its made by the same person.

Story and dialogues of bayonetta are literally crap.

Btw what you liked in the protagonist?Here atleast the story is decent.

Bayonetta in my view is a girl in the highways who by ripping her clothes on purpose makes the cars stop and rob its driver after getting inside.

Combat is NOT superior its ok.Have you completed any dmc game with no hits in DMD mode?I have.Compared to dmc its completely idiotic.I am comparing it to dmc because its made by the same person.

Story and dialogues of bayonetta are literally crap.

Btw what you liked in the protagonist?Here atleast the story is decent.

Bayonetta in my view is a girl in the highways who by ripping her clothes on purpose makes the cars stop and rob its driver after getting inside.

I have not played this game but repped you anyways for your opinion on Bayonetta.

One of the most overrated games ever imo....it was okayish at most...dont know why so many ivgians loved it...at the end i guess to each his own.

Combat is NOT superior its ok.Have you completed any dmc game with no hits in DMD mode?I have.Compared to dmc its completely idiotic

Yes I have completed DMC 3 in DMD mode on PS2. And I loved Bayonetta combat, not as good as DMC, but way better than this game. Infinitely better.

And Bayonetta as a character is much better than Death. Though Death seems awesome as well. Bayonetta was an out and out over the top game with solid combat and art work. This game tries to do everything like combat, RPG upgrades, open worldish gameplay, artwork of Fable etc, and in trying to do that, becomes average.

Archived