Who is the Best Online Retailer for Indian gamers.

244 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Anymore update on the online vendors ?

Which one is better among the following ?

1. Intencity

2.Gamegears

3.Game4u

4.Letsbuy

5.Flipkart

6. Play-asia

anyother.

I like the options.. What you did there was good :devil:

• 2 weeks later...

Intencity rocks. I prefer ebay next for imported games.

how can u order imported games from ebay??...the foreign ebay sellers accept paypal only these days and that too should match with the address of delivery and address with which paypal has been created ,right??

how can u order imported games from ebay??...the foreign ebay sellers accept paypal only these days and that too should match with the address of delivery and address with which paypal has been created ,right??

I've ordered lots of stuff from eBay worldwide with no issues....

^There are few Indian dealers who import games for you on request, they are costly.

cart2indiaonline is one which can literally import anything from US which is available on Amazon etc. But they charge premium for that.

Then there is enter_games, who can import the game if it was listed earlier in his shop and for cheap. He and cd-bazaar are best game dealers on ebay.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey gamers,

i feel one vendor that has been missed in list is www.nextworld.in

Awsome online store, moreover they use bluedart for shiping.......best part u get it next day, no waiting time :bigyellowgrin:

• 2 weeks later...
Awsome online store, moreover they use bluedart for shiping.......best part u get it next day, no waiting time

I ordered an in-stock game from them on last Saturday via debit card, and it was shipped yesterday. I will receive it today or tomorrow. So not exactly fast.

• 3 months later...

Archived