The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Would be difficult :samui: one of the top 4 needs to play through out the innings. Also steyn and ishant would be crucial bowlers and not to forget mishra.

I think Gilly and Marsh might still be able to negotiate the bowling better.

Strange that there was green pitch when they know Steyn is in opposite side. Srinivasan must have done it to ensure SRH wins and threatens to knock out RCB which is biggest threat to CSK for this IPL.

He probably brought the rain down as well to make sure pitch supports sim bowling of Steyn, Sammy and Perera more.

:rofl:

• Like 1

So punjab pretty much out right? RCB have got some tough matches ahead of them.. SRH could well make the dash for the 4th place..

:scratchchin:

I thought we had easy matches ahead..

SRH will play MI and RR..

So one these teams are sure to drop points..

Also there's CSK vs RR 2moro..

If CSK lose that then even they are not guaranteed their 1st position..

So as of now , no one is guaranteed of their positions..Anyone can go up , anyone can cme down..

So punjab pretty much out right? RCB have got some tough matches ahead of them.. SRH could well make the dash for the 4th place..

:scratchchin:

I thought we had easy matches ahead..

SRH will play MI and RR..

So one these teams are sure to drop points..

Also there's CSK vs RR 2moro..

If CSK lose that then even they are not guaranteed their 1st position..

So as of now , no one is guaranteed of their positions..Anyone can go up , anyone can cme down..

Rcb has CSK left isn't it? Sorry just Dont know the proper scheduling.. I've lost track!

Rcb has CSK left isn't it? Sorry just Dont know the proper scheduling.. I've lost track!

RCB vs CSK is in the end...

Everything will almost be decided by then..

The advantage we have is , if we lose , we dont give points to the other team which is competing for playoffs

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic