The Android Thread

pArth

The most famous paring for it is going on as gadgetshieldz along with Ringke Fusion case.

I currentyl have a cheap but sturdy case(which is very similar to Ringke Fusion case) along with a matt scrach guard.

Edited by i_rock098

guys need help

my battery counter doesnt restart on full 100% recharge. getting only 7 hours battery life now and keeps reducing daily

i got a new battery and still same problem

will factory reset help? how can i take a backup and restore all my data

i am using samsung galaxy nexus

thanks for help

fiaw.png

guys need help

my battery counter doesnt restart on full 100% recharge. getting only 7 hours battery life now and keeps reducing daily

i got a new battery and still same problem

will factory reset help? how can i take a backup and restore all my data

i am using samsung galaxy nexus

thanks for help

Did you tried immediately rebooting the phone after it got 'fully' charged?

Seems like your phone's battery stat has got stuck. I encountered the same problem with my Atrix, and a reboot always gave the true stat back. Later on a small app was released @ XDA and that got the job done.

So search for a similar app on xda for your phone, and before that you should try the reading section on xda for the issue's details. Or google about it and read extensively. It maybe something else entirely.

Factory reset is never a bad idea tbh, esp if nothing works. As for how you can back things up, Try the titanium back up pro. A fantastic app for the job, but it requires the phone to be rooted.

Do post the progress you make on the battery stat issue.

Last but not the least, i think your avatar has got something to do with the issue u r facing. Trash it asap.

Edited by Spacescreamer

Did you tried immediately rebooting the phone after it got 'fully' charged?

Seems like your phone's battery stat has got stuck. I encountered the same problem with my Atrix, and a reboot always gave the true stat back. Later on a small app was released @ XDA and that got the job done.

So search for a similar app on xda for your phone, and before that you should try the reading section on xda for the issue's details. Or google about it and read extensively. It maybe something else entirely.

Factory reset is never a bad idea tbh, esp if nothing works. As for how you can back things up, Try the titanium back up pro. A fantastic app for the job, but it requires the phone to be rooted.

Do post the progress you make on the battery stat issue.

Last but not the least, i think your avatar has got something to do with the issue u r facing. Trash it asap.

i cant remember if i happened to do something for it to get disturbed.

so i am doing a factory reset, manually copying things to PC

i am not too techy to understand rooting so never went that root

thanks for help

the avatar is just for fun, i hate itunes too much for me to like apple