Yakuza 5

Shadoken

I thought the best game so far was 4. Loved the variety.

I wouldn't get too excited about multiple cities, though. They're most likely Okinawa sized.

same old same old :yawn:

:sign_banhim:

Yakuza series is full of awesomeness.I thank Sega for continuing this series and doing good job at the same time.

omg screens look so awesome. I love this game . Despite how small the cities are , they are full of life and theres so much stuff you can do.

This.

i got my hands on Yakuza 4 recently .Will start once i finish some games that are left in midway...

Nice work Pranay!Repped!Idk if i am wrong but on my TV Cutscenes look amazing but during gameplay Character Margins get thickened.It really gives a worn out graphics feel

Well cause of the resolution.

• 4 weeks later...

Woot.... CRAAAAAAAZY TAXI mode

Kiryu Taxi-

Iw5eP.jpg

Your goal in the Race Battle is to avoid other cars and construction areas and get to the goal first. You'll be able to customize your taxi, adding tires, turbos, wheels, body decals, and other items. While driving, you can drift and make use of special moves like "Explosive Race Heat Action" and "Secret Explosive Acceleration."

Outside of the Race Battle, you'll also be able to drive passengers to and from their destination. Famitsu shows Kiryu in conversation with his passengers.

Saejima Hunting-

66dWr.jpg

FrDH6.jpg

Saejima's Another Drama is described as "hunting survival." Equipped with a hunting gun, you'll need to use stealth to approach and catch beasts. You'll also be able to make use of traps to catch your prey.

Haruka-

lX50h.jpg

You'll need to help Haruka out in her live performances by playing a rhythm game. This involves tapping circle, triangle, square and X buttons as they move across a cursor. Different from the Hatsune Miku series, the cursor stays in one position. Sokuho says that it looks more like the rhythm-based games in Dream Club.

Outside of the rhythm game, you'll need to take part in hand shake meetings, where you use the d-pad to determine Haruka's reaction. You'll also take part in simple quiz programs, respond to magazine interviews, and make talk show appearances. These will contribute to Haruka's idol knowledge.

Shinda Baseballin'

l_4fe1805701105.jpg

This, of course, is played like a batting mini game. As you bat, you'll learn skills, gaining the ability to make the ball slow down for instance. Shinada will also meet his former coach and will be able to strengthen his skills even further.

• 1 month later...

Archived