Soulcalibur V

'Pranay

woh!! Its like my ideas for guest characters have been stolen by Namco all of a sudden

during the time I played AC2, I don't y but I got this idea & feeling that Ezio shud be in Soulcalibur (yea those early X360 days I used play SC4 all the way)

but then I realized that SC is based 16th century currently & Ezio's story is based during the end of 15th century & brotherhood continues in the beginning of the 16th century

well that all sounds illogical since SC5 is now at the beginning of 17th century & Ezio is still living in the beginning of 16th century & probably a guy can't live for more than a century & look just as fit as a young man. dunno wat Namco is thinking,

but now I was thinkin of a capcom guy, probably Vergil, Strider Hiryu, or Dante

well I know for sure that someone is gonna be really happy to hear this 1

right EzioFangle?! :naughty:

during the time I played AC2, I don't y but I got this idea & feeling that Ezio shud be in Soulcalibur (yea those early X360 days I used play SC4 all the way)

but then I realized that SC is based 16th century currently & Ezio's story is based during the end of 15th century & brotherhood continues in the beginning of the 16th century

well that all sounds illogical since SC5 is now at the beginning of 17th century & Ezio is still living in the beginning of 16th century & probably a guy can't live for more than a century & look just as fit as a young man. dunno wat Namco is thinking,

:ko:

I don't think they thought of all that lol.

right!! I dont want anything like Ezio found a shard of Soul Edge n came into the Future, I know its gonna be like that anyway just like the other guest characters

Namco adds guest characters but they also add a little back story of how he came to be in SC

Not sure about that, I consider 2d and 3d fighters to be of an entirely different breed.

they are ... but you cant disagree they sorta share a common fanbase to a certain level.... If there is no FG to buy next year other than SFxT many will get it .... kinda why Capcom wanted to get UMvC3 out of the way too...

why would they compete when namco will also earn if SFxT does well.

They dont...SFxT is fully made by Capcom ... Namco gets their money from TxSF ...

Who wants to bet that the art book ,the making the disc and the audio disc will later become digital download?? :P

lol ..Even I actually prefer paying more for a CE and getting actual Physical content... rather than getting free Digital books for 60$....

• 3 months later...

Is this game really enjoyable i played SC3 on PS2 but wasn't that thrilled , considering how heavy the weapons are , the sound effects were same as that of the kicks n punches in tekken , also that was the same case in SC4 as i seen in you tube videos , also the fights finish so quickly , if i want a deep fight experience with a single long battle like maybe those like in Mortal Kombat or Bloody Roar series or the current Naruto UNS2 Game , in terms of that is this game for me or should i skip it ?

Archived