Aramex Shop and Ship

Noctis

$45 :panic: and i was almost thinking about ordering it!!!

how much was customs reapa?

I am not sure but my sony wireless headset box was also huge but it skipped custom so hopefully reaper may be lucky too...

Woow that CE must be some heavy sh*t. The max i paid for shipping was 1500 and dat was for shoes of 1.5kg

yea man...beside that is the not only reason for its weight...amazon ships its package of that size in huge carton ...that may be reason for quite some extra weight also...

its almost 2.25 kg .. :(

abt 500 gms and even above would be definitelty coz of the carton.

:console: I paid $100 for shipping towards the Gears 3 UE.

wasnt gears UE also released here in India ?? if no, i guess u had no other choice..

I had no idea that SNS would bitch slap me like that. On the other hand, the package did weigh nearly 12 pounds.

I dont blame them tbh...with approx 6 kg pack $100 was expected...you can calculate yourself only before ordering.. as its $10 for first 500 gm and then $8 for another and so on Plus 10% of the total shipping charges....

anyways i also will choose sns for only light items and some non costly ones...as it is i dont have anything to order from them except for may be mass effect 3 CE...which also i hope comes here.... :scratchchin:

Archived