The Play-Asia Thread

Red Devil

Oo Raah! I have assumed that my copy should be here by 10th. After that, I will start worrying.

18 days, eh? Not bad. I am more interested in the part where you dont have to pay customs seeing how Vinit has to keep dipping into his wallet every time some of his stuff arrives.

it's a conspiracy i tell ya! :censored3:

V

Received my copy of Assassins Creed today. Shipped on 31st December 2007 and arrived today on 8th January 2008. Free shipping and box packed. Everything was in it's rightful place. I am happy.

And oh Vinit, did not have to pay a single penny for customs. :thumbsup:

Cody, you got yours faster than I did! GRR.

@HotPiXel: They didn't charge you anything? That's err, surprising.

I am surprised too as it is a big box and should not have slipped thru the custom. However I paid $8 shipping on $104 merchandise.

Edit: Another shipment is expected from Amazon.co.uk. Spider Man Trilogy on BLU-RAY. Let's see what happens there.

My Order made in Oct 2007 did not get delivered yet. I informed about it to PlayAsia in Dec mid. They said they will look into it, but no result yet. I am considering it gone.

ouch! they generally issue a store credit voucher if you don't receive the order within 60 days...

V

Well well, finally I got my DS3 ceramic white from PA.com today. It got shipped on 12th dec and reached today so one freaking month. But my shipment seemed to have been tampered(by custom or whoever), coz I got it partially opened and then sealed with salortapes. No custom duties, however. So my best guess is I got a refurbished piece.

Anyway the DS3 rumbles well, so can't complain. Can anyone pointout the games from my signature those got rumble support. I know Uncharted has coz thats the first one I tried.

BTW, I got spiderman trilogy(blu-ray) from amazon.co.uk also today.

Archived