Twisted Metal

Nemo

And they are kidding with themselves if they are thinking that people will pay them 10 bucks after picking up the second-hand copy.

By this you mean get the game for Rs.1200 or so 2nd hand & then buy the $10 online pass ?

Well reading the thread below i now know how sh!tty it would be , but it would still be awesome if someone could lemme know of the amount i have to pay for it ?

Its free if you buy it new, otherwise 10 bucks for online pass.

Funny thing is activision is out of it, you expect them to be the flag-bearer of all these things.

Acti doesn't need to do this sh*t with CoD, plus their USP is simplicity and accessibility of MP, thats why there are no pre-order exclusive weapons, no CE only gadgets, no physical warfare pack and dinosaur pack and what not. You buy the disk, new or used, from any retailer you like, pop it in you get the same game as everybody else.

Its free if you buy it new, otherwise 10 bucks for online pass.

So with that said why is everyone making such a big deal then for Rs.2199 doesn't the game pack more features & content , it only lacks resale value then ? or am i wrong & this game should have been for Rs.1799 brand new ?

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/333007/twisted-metal-gets-online-pass-despite-jaffes-wishes/

Curse u sony!!!some good Devs earn a bad name for publishers mistake

What's with all negative response above,This is twisted metal ppl.Not some arcade racer crashing at every turn,Duh.Pre-ordered @ Flipkart for rs.2199 :good:

So with that said why is everyone making such a big deal then for Rs.2199 doesn't the game pack more features & content , it only lacks resale value then ? or am i wrong & this game should have been for Rs.1799 brand new ?

U sir,Haven't ever played a Twisted metal game before,have u?Game is priced 2199 which has full game,Online Pass,Bonus Twisted metal Black with every Copy & Preorder bonus of unlocking 'Axel'.Do u think Final Fantasy 13-2 is Worth 3499 or any COD game??No offence but Even Naruto generations is a Mash Up of NUNS1 & 2 With some extra characters & 1 hr of Bonus story which could pretty much be DLC like Street fighter 4 did.Stop bashing the game Please.Game is including 16 player Multiplayer,4 player split screen & 8 maps which inturn have 32 sub-maps in them.Its correctly Priced!

nerd-rage.gif

U sir,Haven't ever played a Twisted metal game before,have u?Game is priced 2199 which has full game,Online Pass,Bonus Twisted metal Black with every Copy & Preorder bonus of unlocking 'Axel'.Do u think Final Fantasy 13-2 is Worth 3499 or any COD game??No offence but Even Naruto generations is a Mash Up of NUNS1 & 2 With some extra characters & 1 hr of Bonus story which could pretty much be DLC like Street fighter 4 did.Stop bashing the game Please.Game is including 16 player Multiplayer,4 player split screen & 8 maps which inturn have 32 sub-maps in them.Its correctly Priced!

nerd-rage.gif

I Thought so too but someone here commented it should be priced 400 Rs. less & all these mixed comments confused me , i think if it includes race mode i will buy it

I Played a Twisted metal game whenever i went to my bros place on his ps2 but all we played is deathmatch i never knew it had the race mode in multiplayer

Online pass is friggin useless in a game like these, in which you wouldn't get crowded lobbies like normal shooters.

I dont think so...AFAIK Twisted Metal has a pretty good fan base..

I hope there be lot of people buying the game..This game is basically a MP game

I Thought so too but someone here commented it should be priced 400 Rs. less & all these mixed comments confused me , i think if it includes race mode i will buy it

I Played a Twisted metal game whenever i went to my bros place on his ps2 but all we played is deathmatch i never knew it had the race mode in multiplayer

Dude..Dont buy the game..Its not your type...Twisted Metal was never about racing...

And every Sony game will have a online pass..This game is no exception..

Seriously? You guys expect a new game for 1899? This is not a HD Collection. The 2199 is already a low price. There are absolute turds being sold at 2799, 3299, 3499 etc.

@Udham, are you gone insane? Why are you expecting 1899 for this? That POS called NFS Run was available for 2999, it also had online pass, it didn't have any free game, I didn't see you b*tching in that thread. Just because its Sony exclusive? So much butthurt? Its sad. Here a new game is having reduced price of 2199, and still you want less?

TBH. I was expecting 3000/- for this and i would have bought it day one even then and now its just 1980/- (with intencity coupon)

AND WTF GUYS HOW COME U FORGETTING THE "TM BLACK" which is included as pre-order bonus...

Its totally worth it 2 games for 2k wat else do u want :threatenlumber:

TBH. I was expecting 3000/- for this and i would have bought it day one even then and now its just 1980/- (with intencity coupon)

AND WTF GUYS HOW COME U FORGETTING THE "TM BLACK" which is included as pre-order bonus...

Its totally worth it 2 games for 2k wat else do u want :threatenlumber:

TM Black is Every new Copy Bro :thumbsup: Preorder bonus is 'Axel'

Archived