Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010)

Joy

Just saw the gameplay trailer..Mind blowing but tell me guys....I had played NFS on ps1 and played this police chase too if i remember correctly in that game i did not had to damage the suspect car i just had to follow him and keep up to him for few seconds and thats it ...in this game it seems we have to damage his car ...it kinda seems driver 1 style damaging ...also was there any damage meter i could not make out which one was the damage meter . :giggle:

Just saw the gameplay trailer..Mind blowing but tell me guys....I had played NFS on ps1 and played this police chase too if i remember correctly in that game i did not had to damage the suspect car i just had to follow him and keep up to him for few seconds and thats it ...in this game it seems we have to damage his car ...it kinda seems driver 1 style damaging ...also was there any damage meter i could not make out which one was the damage meter . :giggle:

In Hot pursuit 2, there was a damage meter.....you just keep hitting the suspect until it fills up and when it's full.....he's busted!

OT: I still wonder why Italian police in reality have lambos as police cars...is it just to show off or there is really high speed chases there .:rant:
it's just to make it clear to criminals that "if you're planning to run for it, we will chase you down. For sure !! and it's only gonna take me a couple of gears to do it" :(

NFS Shift is very good as well , handling was not suitable for novice/casual drivers though its great that NFS is back on the right track after a few crappy game since MW.

This is the dream remake of my most played NFS title on PC Hot Pursuit 2 :doh: , the track that they showed is the same Alpine Trail forest orange tint track as well , with huge tress on both sides.

Add in the cockpit views of NFS Shift and we have probably the best NFS game ever. :giggle:

the track that they showed is the same Alpine Trail forest orange tint track as well , with huge tress on both sides.

That was my fav track :D

OT: I still wonder why Italian police in reality have lambos as police cars...is it just to show off or there is really high speed chases there .:D

Oh yeah, the italian police now have the new Gallardo's, the Dubai Police have the new GTR and we..well.......

Archived