The Play-Asia Thread

Red Devil

i got a mail from pa customer care ... they say they have started investigating the delay in my shipment ...... they've also advised me to be patient as it usually takes 2-3 weeks ...

hmmm, lets see where it goes from here..

no good ps3 games in india ..... this sucks ...

can't u buy imported ps3 games somewhere in delhi? palika bazaar is the usual suspect .... anybody's ever tried to get one there??

Got my DS3 remote today it was ordered on the 9th with all the holiday's going on it took around 15 days with free shipping i must say PA's shipping was perfect with no customs by the way... :P

Got my DS3 remote today it was ordered on the 9th with all the holiday's going on it took around 15 days with free shipping i must say PA's shipping was perfect with no customs by the way... :bash:

I guess mine will take 3 more days then as it was shipped on 12th dec. Or I get it next year. Whats all these custom thing? Are there any custom hassels involved here?

^^ not sure how the customs work mine came thru without any custom issue i opted free shipping and bubble packaging,after reading on the forums i believe if you choose free box packaging (there could be delays and customs could stop it) and if you choose courrier (Fed-Ex,UPS etc...) you will be charged for customs i had no hurry for the DS3 and opted for free shipping and bubble and it came thru in 14days during holiday season.... Im happy with that..

i had a separate order for Ac and another for WE 08 and mass effect..i chose bubble

both shipped the same day...the 2nd order came 1 day late(took 10days) but i had to pay customs 400 bux...i think the bigger packing caught the custom officers eye..

My PA package was shipped on the 17th through regular Economy Air Box and it's here today morning. Except that it's got the wrong game. Asked for TR Anniversary and got GH3 instead. But effin' cares. Its GH3! But yeah, got here in one awesome piece....

I have another 2 big orders awaited from Amazon US and UK. Hope they don't get caught with the custom. This whole custom business sounds scary. Does anyone have prior experience with Amazon shipping/import?

I've ordered some HD-DVDs from Amazon in the past. I usually choose expedited international shipping and pay nominal customs charges on the shipment.

Archived