My Debit Card is not working in PSN Store - India.

varundbest

bravo!!! youre an idiot.Anyway mate next time use a credit card. You could also buy a $20 PSN redeemer card. Its not available in india so you can either purchase it online or you could ask a friend/releative whos living abroad to buy it and pass on the redeeming code to you.

bravo!!! youre an idiot.Anyway mate next time use a credit card. You could also buy a $20 PSN redeemer card. Its not available in india so you can either purchase it online or you could ask a friend/releative whos living abroad to buy it and pass on the redeeming code to you.

If i am an idiot then you are stupid coz us psn cards wont work in indian account neither any of any other country will do.

^thats not what he meant bro

he's saying buy a 20$ US PSN card and use it in the US PSN store

you can get psn cards from sites like maximuscards dot com(i think cc is needed for this site) or from ivg vendors like intencity

correct me if i'm wrong,but i guess buying from the indian store is a better option cos u can just buy the game for its mrp value,unlike the US psn store where u have to buy a 20$ card even if the game costs u 15$

Yea thats also right bro.... :( But i guess we cannot buy game at mrp with cc either as it asks us to fill wallet which might have certain fixed recharges like mobiles (I am not sure coz i gets stuck in the middle of the process.). and for psn cards i need to fill up my paypal id and use ebay.com not .in which is also quite hard.

Guys i want to ask something ...... See i want to buy some stuff from America say... from ( Amazon ) site ... so when i type in my card name it gives me an error saying something is fault or card is not accepted . Then another thing is when i bought my HDMI cable from ( EBAY ) shop was in Delhi it has accepted my Debit Card but when i log in BIGFLIX site which is in Mumbai even they didn't accept my Card .... :( Can someone tell me what is the problem ?

Archived