Uncharted 3- Drakes Deception - Fragfests

TAZ

Wow.

I joined an FFA midway and when I joined the score was 8-0 in leaders favour. I came up to win it 15-0. 15-0.

I go back to cinema and guess what, matches joined in progress cannot be saved...

fml.png?w=400&h=300

Just played against some dude with a turbo controller. Man it's undefeatable 1v1. The bullets don't even make a sound but they connect. That's how extreme ROF is.

Is that the cinema file you sent me ?

BTW, anyone looking for farming ... msg me on psn. :)

what happ :samui: Dont tell me you are facing problems after the patch :samui:

getting raped left, right and center.. Pros can tell what changes have been made... I was running as if big huge rocks have been tied to my legs, game freezes while playing, again starts and I find myself dead...

Dude using turbo controller. It's so fast that even though the bullets cannot be heard they still leave the gun and connect. Example, if you hear 2-3 shots for sure by then the gun has already shot like 5-6 already. Instant death. Not fun to be on the receiving side.

It feels as if ND fired all their previous Dev's and made fresh recruitment for A**holes only.

People from the start were asking for fluid movement with reduced sprint and increased turn radius, they were pretty close to it after the 1st patch, but again they had to mess with something that is not broken and what they give back now is clunky, overlyweighted, hard to manouver characters which are like sitting ducks for the Fal whores.

UTTER BS ..

Archived