SPOILER Thread- Mass Effect 3

U need 4k ems score to save Sheperd.

Mine is still breathing :bigyellowgrin:

Destroy reapers.....Shepard lives>>best ending u can get :)

The way I see it that synthesis was the actual 'good' ending. Destroying them but destroying every single synthetic along with them would just be a selfish Renegade ending. And what the *bleep* was Bioware thinking, someone beat the sh*t out of the bugger who wrote the ending... the whole game was good and the ending was full of fail. I mean, why try and make it all philosophical or whatever. It's like they didn't have time before the game released to make different assets for the ending so they decided on sharing that one ending sequence and making small changes to it and flushing the story down the drain to accommodate this. WTF bioware .... just WTF :rant::fogug:

The way I see it that synthesis was the actual 'good' ending. Destroying them but destroying every single synthetic along with them would just be a selfish Renegade ending. And what the *bleep* was Bioware thinking, someone beat the sh*t out of the bugger who wrote the ending... the whole game was good and the ending was full of fail. I mean, why try and make it all philosophical or whatever. It's like they didn't have time before the game released to make different assets for the ending so they decided on sharing that one ending sequence and making small changes to it and flushing the story down the drain to accommodate this. WTF bioware .... just WTF :rant::fogug:

Looks like i am the only one who liked the ending ...but i do agree that they made very small changes in all the endings...making you feel like all your decisions in previous games or this game was a joke...

infact people will no longer care for any decision when they replay the previous games in the series...

I hope they give an explanation as too what the catalyst was in some dlc....i just dont get it.<_<

I mean what was it ??some organic ?synthetic ??some godly being ???what the helll??? Was that thing??bioware screewww you :rant:

I hope they give an explanation as too what the catalyst was in some dlc....i just dont get it.<_<

I mean what was it ??some organic ?synthetic ??some godly being ???what the helll??? Was that thing??bioware screewww you :rant:

honestly even i need to understandending ..but here is my take on who the cataylst was..

Catalyst imo is nothing but advanced VI of someone who created this solution to make sure the galaxy is rid of chaos for younger species to evolve and live peacefully until next cycle...

now the reason why that VI was looking like that of a kid is i guess it was just trying to make shepard's mind see what it wants to see....and seeing that kid die in front of him was hard for shepard so it was just trying to ease his mind.

Ok so what exactly does Global readiness bulshit change? From what I can see I still had access to all three choices at the end.

If you mean 50% - 100%, it's just calculating your final EMS (effective military strength). If you're above 5000 then you should have access to all three endings and the 'best' of each of those. If you have 50% readiness and you have less than 5000, let's say you have an EMS of less than 1750, then Earth will be destroyed no matter what you do. The endings and the effect of EMS are chronicled by IGN here - http://www.ign.com/wikis/mass-effect-3/Endings

Frankly whoever wrote the endings needs to be taken out back and shot :P

Oh ok. I just edited the save game like you mentioned in the other thread. f**k the bullshit MP.

But TBH I honestly might not have bothered. It wasnt that spectacular and I could have just Youtubed it. :|

Oh ok. I just edited the save game like you mentioned in the other thread. f**k the bullshit MP.

But TBH I honestly might not have bothered. It wasnt that spectacular and I could have just Youtubed it. :|

Red light, blue light, green light... that's the main difference :lol:

I'd like to hear Spinny airing his grievances in detail now that there is a spoilers thread.

it's not even worth it :lol:

this game is made to appeal to the kind of people who think that child in the vent getting blown up is the epitome of emotional storytelling, and those dream sequences involving the f**ker is amazing gameplay.

it's not even worth it :lol:

this game is made to appeal to the kind of people who think that child in the vent getting blown up is the epitome of emotional storytelling, .... dream sequences involving the f**ker is amazing gameplay.

roflroll2.gif

Seriously stupid sh*t man...They should've just chucked the f**ker....I was so happy that the game was ending finally and poof! (oh yeah spoiler thread no need to put hidden tags) There comes the little f**ker again claiming to be the catalyst ...

Finished the game. Thoroughly amazed by the way the last 2 hours of the game play out. The assault on Earth was heavily reminiscent of Battlestar Galactica.

The ending was absolutely brilliant in that it was completely different from what I was expecting. The choices and the consequences, the sacrifices. It was never going to be easy, but I didnt expect it to be this hard.

Archived