Journey

HundredProofSam

wats da gameplay like? i didnt quite understand dat how it will be fun to 'play'

there is not much in the gameplay in this game....you basically just keep walking towards your destiny .....but there are some creatures u will meet on the way....even i am not much aware of its gameplay..it just looks and feel fantastic and its ost is mind blowing.

it was more of a spectacle than a challenge(game). but thoroughly enjoyed it :)

Bingo.....!!!!! I don't think there's a better way to describe those games..... :good:

And about what I can make of from the trailer and the Post-Beta Interview is that the game is more about "how" you get to your destination/goal...... And there is no voice/text chat in the game for online modes..... You can communicate only through sounds....... This should play a very important role when you're on the journey with someone...... You can't say "Hi" or just type "Hi"..... And the sounds vary on the way you press the designated button....... Like if I want to say "Hi" to anyone, I'll just press it gently but it'll be a kinda long press.......

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Beautiful PS3-Exclusive Journey Hits Japan Next Month

Thatgamecompany's follow-up to Flower arrives on PS3 in March - in Japan.

Journey, the experimental, nomadic online PS3 game from Jenova Chen's thatgamecompany will hit Japan on 15 March according to Famitsu. Journey will cost ¥1,200 or around £10 - no US or European release dates have been revealed yet; we've dropped Sony a line for confirmation. PSN updates hit on Wednesdays in Europe - such as 14 March - so Journey could debut in the UK then. Journey was supposed to launch last year.

Also, the Music Trailer I was talking about above.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-W-WvskODM

WOW! just WOW!....amazing.....mera liya game mein aur kuch ho nahi ho....agar music acha ho toh i cannot control myself.

kya music hai.....yaar ......i hope they sell the ost also...I so wished ki collector edition of this game was available...

CE should have - Ek beautiful steelbook cover ,Ek beautiful Art book, Ek lithograph, OST aur Game ka Disc.

aur jitna price rakhe rakh sala....dega apun...

Edited by playstation

^^okay. :(

PSN exclusive Journey dated

CVG Home / PlayStation / News

Posted on Thursday 16-Feb-2012 4:05 PM

PSN exclusive Journey dated

thatgamecompany's latest arriving in March

Journey, the latest title from Flower and Flow developer thatgamecompany, will be available in the West next month.

Originally set for release last year, the PSN game will hit the US on March 13 and Europe a day later. It'll cost $14.99 in the States (UK pricing has yet to be announced).

Here's how thatgamecompany co-founder Jenova Chen describes the title:

Journey is an interactive parable, an anonymous online adventure to experience a person's life passage and their intersections with other's.

You wake alone and surrounded by miles of burning, sprawling desert, and soon discover the looming mountaintop which is your goal. Faced with rolling sand dunes, age-old ruins, caves and howling winds, your passage will not be an easy one.

The goal is to get to the mountaintop, but the experience along the way is discovering who you are, what this place is, and what your purpose is. Travel and explore this ancient, mysterious world alone, or with a stranger you meet along the way. Soar above ruins and glide across sands as you discover the secrets of a forgotten civilization. Featuring stunning visuals, haunting music, and unique online gameplay, Journey delivers an experience like no other.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/336235/psn-exclusive-journey-dated/