Sports Champions 2

Big Boss

PS move  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thanks man! Did not know this. BTW did you download the game again? It would be great if you could give your first impressions.

It's almost 80% done. Will be done within couple of hours I guess. Bdw, I wont be able to access the game before 31st :(

I dont know why we aren't allowed early access. My friends who bought AC3 from PSN, got early access :thumbdown:

Game was unlocked yesterday morning :exoticdance:

I am thinking of buying this game over the weekend. Hopefully game4U store will have it in stock. Please post your first impressions of this game. Now I am looking for 2 move controllers for cheap - Flipkart has it for Rs 2500! Any idea where can I get them cheap. Is the price of controller cheap in UK/US? Couple of my friends are there and will be returning in a month or so - I might ask them if its cheaper there. Will there be a problem at customs if they bring this from outside?

I am thinking of buying this game over the weekend. Hopefully game4U store will have it in stock. Please post your first impressions of this game. Now I am looking for 2 move controllers for cheap - Flipkart has it for Rs 2500! Any idea where can I get them cheap. Is the price of controller cheap in UK/US? Couple of my friends are there and will be returning in a month or so - I might ask them if its cheaper there. Will there be a problem at customs if they bring this from outside?

They are available for around 2K at Infibeam and Next World. But I doubt about the delivery time and customer service. All i read were pathetic reviews so I didn't order.

They are available for around 2K at Infibeam and Next World. But I doubt about the delivery time and customer service. All i read were pathetic reviews so I didn't order.

nextworld are quite good with their service , i get game next day from order.

Nextworld.in has very good prices for Move motion controller. However not much reviews of it are available online. Kushal - how much shopping have you done from there. I see that you are from Mumbai too. How much time does it take for the order to reach you? Also how is the packing etc?

Archived