Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have ICICI titanium mastercard and never had a problem with any site ever and i've bought stuff from way too many sites...mostly non-indian.

What about the processing fees and annual credit card fee for these kinda cards(if there are such charges)..........are they comparatively more for icici when compared to other banks? just asking so that i have a idea about it

Get an Axis International Debit card or Platinum Credit card. Works everywhere.

Thanks guys :cheers:

Yeah but i'm still thinking about it,need to have a look at all the options before choosing the right bank ,really clueless about all this stuff.

Edited by kold_war

What about the processing fees and annual credit card fee for these kinda cards(if there are such charges)..........are they comparatively more for icici when compared to other banks? just asking so that i have a idea about it

My Mum's ICICI Debit Card (MasterCard) works like a charm on STEAM.

Might try it on GmG some-day and report back.

Edited by ALPHA17

Thanks guys :cheers:

Yeah but i'm still thinking about it,need to have a look at all the options before choosing the right bank ,really clueless about all this stuff.

You'll need to do a bit of research.. Look up various credit cards at popular vendors (Standard Chartered, Citibank, ICICI etc.) and choose the one which fits your spending plans. Before applying, just confirm with people here that it works on all international sites as required.

For my part, I got a citibank card a couple of years ago with no fees at all, which I'm happy with. But now they have started an annual fee for it for all new customers.

My Mum's ICICI Debit Card (MasterCard) works like a charm on STEAM.

Might try it on GmG some-day and report back.

the thing is bro...its not only gmg steam etc

i also do need access to sites like amazon.com,bestbuy,shopto.net etc

those are retail stores ,i have relatives in US i can get any stuff if i need shipped to their place..........only thing is the decision of getting a right bank's CC/DC

You'll need to do a bit of research.. Look up various credit cards at popular vendors (Standard Chartered, Citibank, ICICI etc.) and choose the one which fits your spending plans. Before applying, just confirm with people here that it works on all international sites as required.

For my part, I got a citibank card a couple of years ago with no fees at all, which I'm happy with. But now they have started an annual fee for it for all new customers.

yea i have asked around a couple of my friends who own cc's from citibank,hdfc,icici,sbi etc etc.............most of them mention icici and citibank ..........so i was thinking of a citibank acc

but as u said yea i'll look it up myself based on my expenditure requirements :)

Edited by kold_war

the thing is bro...its not only gmg steam etc

i also do need access to sites like amazon.com,bestbuy,shopto.net etc

those are retail stores ,i have relatives in US i can get any stuff if i need shipped to their place..........only thing is the decision of getting a right bank's CC/DC

Axis or Citibank will be your best options then.

i was using my relatives card before for steam and all and used to pay him by cash...... but now mom is getting one herself...she was getting SBI gold pehle but got to know from here(thnx to alpha :) ) only that platinum one works .....+also asked a friend who asked one of his peeps who is using sbi ka card and which was platinum only.....so hence we are getting the same.....:)

MID-WEEK MADNESS

Zeno Clash -- 80% off

Zeno Clash -- 60% off (now with STEAM cards)

Red Orchestra II GoTY -- 75% off (with three new community maps)

Rising Storm -- 50% off

Edited by ALPHA17