SPOILER Thread- Mass Effect 3

• 2 weeks later...

My shepard is alive B)

Three ending possible in me3-

Destroy: To destroy all reaper technology, relays, geth, EDI , AI's, even the reapers themselves. Only ending where you can potentially live.

Control: Sacrifice yourself to controll the reapers, geth, and other technology.

Synthesis: Sacrifice yourself to 'merge' organics with machines, Sarens goal.You loose your Individuality as a species.Humans are wired sh*t(thats what i feel).

f**k geth(although Legion was my fav char in me2 par Shepard ke bikar kya hai)...edi and every synthetic life...can n will create them again.

shepard ko to genna padega chahe kuch bhi ho.

All ending sucks big time.Why can't we just kill the Reapers and let everyone else live?....Bioware <_<

@ps

par kaun sa ending liya??

destroy,synthesis ya control?

until unless they release a dlc whr u get a good ending with the synthesis choice,mein synthesis ending nahi lunga.Control ending to bakwas hai.

I'm just happy that shepard is alive n thr is some possibility that i'll see him in future ME games.

U can always create an AI n machines...merging Human bodies with AI thingy aint that good idea.As i said earlier they will lose thr Individuality.

relays are destroyed in all the three endings...so technology is already lost....just destroy the reapers n njoy :bigyellowgrin: Shepard is still thr or AI fir se bana lenge :P

In arrival dlc whn u destroy the relay....whole galaxy is destroyed(every planet,life form etc etc)...par me3 mein relays destroy hone ke baad bhi kuch nahi hua....Bioware :wacko:

waise ps tera shepard maara ya jiya?? :naughty:

nahi yaar....destroy karne ke baad ek cut scene aaya tha...usme mera shepard dekhta hai...or fir end hota hai.

Halo 3 ke style mein.

organic life will go on....only AI will be destroyed(geth etc)....Bioware forums par hai ye to...destroy ending mein sab rahate hai bas AI nahi.

i'll stick with destroy until unless they release a dlc jis mein synthesis choice lene se....shepard ko recover kar lete hai...ME2 style ki tarah or bana dete hai fir se :P

u need 4k points warna shepard maar jayega.Relays to destroy ho hi hate hai...such bhi karlo.

need a dlc asap :P want to see my shepard reuniting with the crew and the life of every alien race after destroying the reapers.

there is stll particular scene... which was really moving...

at the end when shepard and anderson are being controlled by Illusive man who is indoctrinated by reapers..and illusive man controlling shepard shoots at anderson and at end when he is dying he tells shepard ...I am proud of you.....that was really fantastically done....without looking too dramatic it manage to be quite moving....and ofcourse OST throughout the game has been epic.....

nahi yaar....destroy karne ke baad ek cut scene aaya tha...usme mera shepard dekhta hai...apni armor ko saaf karta hai...dogtag dekhta hai...or fir end hota hai.

Halo 3 ke style mein.

organic life will go on....only AI will be destroyed(geth etc)....Bioware forums par hai ye to...destroy ending mein sab rahate hai bas AI nahi.

i'll stick with destroy until unless they release a dlc jis mein synthesis choice lene se....shepard ko recover kar lete hai...ME2 style ki tarah or bana dete hai fir se :P

u need 4k points warna shepard maar jayega.Relays to destroy ho hi hate hai...such bhi karlo.

i dont know how you had 4k points...i played all the sidequests and all still hardly manage to have around 2100...

how to get Synthetic ending ?

Destroy: To destroy all reaper technology, relays, geth, EDI , AI's, even the reapers themselves. Only ending where you can potentially live.

?

Whats the perfect Good ending and how to get it ? :scratchchin:

&

Pure evil ending, how to get it.?... :bigyellowgrin:

Archived