The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dada beating KKR would be a perfect scenario ... How abt a century from dada to make KKR cry :naughty:

Wish that really happen :wOOtjumpy: ... as that would be the worst thing happening to the KKR for not picking dada in the auction...

:rofl: @ Vijay, he thinks he is a bigger star then Sachin or Dhoni...Treats the Prick right...

As the commentator said, that would bring him down to earth. I would love to see this guy entering into the national team after he becomes 30, bcoz he has too much of an head weight now, which can spoil his career totally. He has the technique to be a Laxman, but his attitude is costing him badly ... Let him learn the hard way so that he comes back as an humble man :hypocrite:

yay, CSK qualifies as well. Good all round performance as usual. Remain unbeaten at home :D

CSK rocks, the only team i have seen which plays as a team. There is contribution from every single player for a win, Go CSK :coolspeak:

I won't say that he is the future prospect of India, but his dedication will take him to levels.

The problem is that everybody wants 100% fit people and if he can come over that, he is gonna be rocking ... We need this Anil Kumble in the side :thumbsup:

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic