Portable Gaming Console

Hey Guys,

I am interested in buying a portable gaming system, more inclined towards the 3ds xl than ps vita but the thing is the availability of games.I had ordered a game from PA in August but it never reached me,so I will only buy if I can get the games imported as the availability of games here is not satisfactory.I have heard that the psvita will get a new model so better to wait for it.So help me guys on how to go about it.

Thanks for reading.

What I wanted to know was from which sites should I order 3ds and how can I get the games delievered to my home since the the previous order from Play-Asia never reached me?

nintendo 3ds all the way , better library of games plus awesome line up this year ,you can get 3ds games in grey market if any near your place or flipkart or Amazon USA . Amazon usa is bit costly than playasia but safe and fast as they use courier to deliver .still will be cheaper than what price we pay in india.

About console i suggest buy from grey market as prices are way cheaper ,

3ds in mumbai alfa store (grey) cost 12500 for stf version and 15500 for 3dsxl.

if you buy from flipkart its 15500 for std and 22500 :O for xl size.

and 3ds XL is worth it.you get 6 month dealer warranty from flipkart or any online store or legit store is almost useless.

Edit 3ds is region lock so i suggest get 3ds from india or usa coz games available in india for nintendo stuff is ntsc u . note even games from japan wont work coz its ntsc j locked.

Thanks playstationdude and kushalrocks for the replies.Bro I am from Haryana so no grey mkt for me only the online sites option remains unless you are willing to help :naughty: ...

However the difference in prices is indeed striking.I can get the 3ds from India and can I buy the games from AMZ US?

I have never bought from AMZ , the last time ordered a game from PA, it did not reach me so I was wondering will this be case if I order from AMZ?

Otherwise I am looking forward to joining the Nintendo 3ds club.

Bro is the 3ds backward compatible for ds games and is there an option to download games directly like we have on PSN,that would make things easier...

Bro really appreciate your help on these noob questions and also help in purchasing from AMZ for a first timer would also be appreciated.

Thanks again. :notangel:

yes 3ds is backward compatible and also u can download games from eshop but u need usa account and you have to buy Nintendo cards like psn cards.

yes amazon usa ships games directly and it reaches safely here plus they give you tracking id unlike playasia.they mostly ship via aramex courier.

if you get 3ds from india yes you can play usa version of games

Bro, ny other website apart from flipkart etc for buying the console , I was thinking of buying from ebay.in. Also for a first time buyer ny pointers for buying from AMZ US(I have read the AMZ thread here).Any games and accessories that are must have according to you?

Bro, ny other website apart from flipkart etc for buying the console , I was thinking of buying from ebay.in. Also for a first time buyer ny pointers for buying from AMZ US(I have read the AMZ thread here).Any games and accessories that are must have according to you?

online i guess flipkart is your best bet you can check indiatimes shopping(ask others too for reliability as i never dealt with them ). .games from amazon you might be interested is super mario 3d land , kingdom hearts DDD 3d ,resident evil revelations .(last 2 have not launched here i guess )

animal crossing new leaf , donkey kong country returns 3d and pokemon x or y . these three are preorder titles.first two of which may not launch here

Sad news flipkart says 3ds xl is permanently discontinued, ny suggestions where I shd try....

http://shopping.indiatimes.com/games/nintendo-3ds/nintendo-3ds-xl-blue-black-/41307/p_B1504019

Use GC Code ISLGAMES to avail special discount.Offer valid till 31st May 2013

Sub Total 21841 Discount Coupon 1747.28 Amount Payable 20093

wait till E3 for the Vita price cut, as for 3DS, gift it to a 12 year old kid, that is what it is suitable for.

get vita if u r adult

get 3ds if you are a kid

nothing like that , it depends on taste , vita may have high graphics or more hardcore games , but 3ds has fair share of games.

You have got to be kidding me when you say 3ds is for 12 year olds.I have played new super mario bros on wii and super mario galaxy, both of the games are fanatastic,not to mention jrpgs which I also like.I think it nintendo makes top notch first party games and that is that and We are certainly not bunch of 12 year olds...

I think nintendo games can be enjoyed by any one, no age restriction.

You have got to be kidding me when you say 3ds is for 12 year olds.I have played new super mario bros on wii and super mario galaxy, both of the games are fanatastic,not to mention jrpgs which I also like.I think it nintendo makes top notch first party games and that is that and We are certainly not bunch of 12 year olds...

I think nintendo games can be enjoyed by any one, no age restriction.

+100

@OP - Get a 3DSXL from your local grey market for somewhere around 15k , if not a nickel more. This year's line up is just too good. LM2 , CV : MOF and a bunch more. I'd say get both consoles ( Soul Sacrifice is alone is enough to last you a year on the Vita ) and a Playstation Plus 12 month Subscription for free IGC. But if you're on budget constraints and can afford only one , and looking for multiple titles - get the 3DSXL. There's a fat chance that you might not turn your home consoles on if you do end up getting either one and I'm not exaggerating.

Archived