Portable Gaming Console

Am from Haryana and no friends in Delhi so only option of online purchase remains.

Ya will look into buying vita once there is a price cut or a new model is announced.BTW what do you mean that Soul Sacrifice will last for 1 year.I am also interested in P4G on the vita.

Thanks a lot for helping a fellow gamer, really wanna get a 3ds..

If I cannot get it online and before 27th will definetely contact you.

Like Kushal bro pointed out, I can get it for quite less in a grey market as online retailers are charging a lot for the xl model.

really appreciate the gesture.... :cheers:

I have been contacted by Electronics Palace (Shop in Rajori Gdn,Delhi) through Just Dial and he says he can ship 3ds xl model for 15500 to my Place.Has anybody from the NCR region dealt with them.Also he says as Nintendo consoles have not been launched in India so there is no warranty.I will first have to deposit money in his account and then he will ship to my place,is it safe to buy like that?

I have been contacted by Electronics Palace (Shop in Rajori Gdn,Delhi) through Just Dial and he says he can ship 3ds xl model for 15500 to my Place.Has anybody from the NCR region dealt with them.Also he says as Nintendo consoles have not been launched in India so there is no warranty.I will first have to deposit money in his account and then he will ship to my place,is it safe to buy like that?

Do not deposit cash without knowing him, I repeat, do not give him money. Moat of these deals are a scam. Once my frnd got scammed for 20k when he paid for an I pad :(

Do not buy it from electronic paradise. My previous experience when i bought a refrigerator from electronic paradise was really bad. Try any other store.

Do not buy it from electronic paradise. My previous experience when i bought a refrigerator from electronic paradise was really bad. Try any other store.

Bro waise its Electronic Palace but I have been warned to not make a Purchase like that.Thanx nyways.

That Fk msg of xyz thing being permanently discontinued is abs non sense.

They display that for anything which they stop importing.. Bloody whackjobs trying to mislead a potential buyer.

Absolutely true, now it shows that they have it now to buy but that price difference in the XL model is too much :rant:

Hey Guys, I am getting 3ds xl from Overstock.com for 18K including shipping and duties so should'nt I do that coz I have seen guys on IVG importing Pulse headsets like this.

Also Insanekiller, bro trying to PM u but can't do it, u still interested in getting 3dsxl from Delhi??

So guys an update, Insanekiller was kind enough to agree to buy the console from palika and ship it to me.Transferred the money to his account hope he buys it tommorrow and ships it the same day.Really excited to get my hands on the 3ds xl finally :clap3:

Archived