Question regarding Ps vita!

I am thinking of buying a vita from dubai as someone is going there. There is a difference of 6k between dubai and india's rate. There its for like 12500.

What I want to ask is that would there be any problem if I get one from there? My ps plus account and all games digital and physical I buy from here would work on it?

And do you think its worth to get a vita at this price or anyways as well? Do you see it being supported well by sony over years?

I am thinking of buying a vita from dubai as someone is going there. There is a difference of 6k between dubai and india's rate. There its for like 12500.

What I want to ask is that would there be any problem if I get one from there? My ps plus account and all games digital and physical I buy from here would work on it?

And do you think its worth to get a vita at this price or anyways as well? Do you see it being supported well by sony over years?

i suggest wait for 6 months there might be price drop and revised version this coming months

Vita has a bright future mate. Some really cool games are coming in the near future.

Also, there won't be any issues if you import it. I myself got my Vita from states. ;)

Really ?? I hope so :l

apart from killzone and tearaway i dont see any good games in coming months :l

Get memory card as well if they are cheap. Only buy Vita if you get time for portable gaming. No point if you will be gaming at home. If you travel a lot and need to game, then Vita is okay. It is just not worth it to buy as a home console, simply because it doesn't have those killer exclusives that makes you dont want to miss them.

Go ahead and get it..... Shouldn't be any problem at all.... And yeah, as Rock Lee said, try and get the 32GB card as well..... You will need it! Especially if you're gonna subscribe to PS+

+100 to bold :)

I am gonna get 16 or 32gb card because yes I would be subscribing to ps+ :P

Well I would be travelling alot yes everyday apart from weekends so yeah it would be judiciously used.

I am waiting a month because I think there could be an announcement of a price cut on e3.

Archived