[PS3] Battlefield 3 Fragfests Thread

mango_man

ill stop playing if they did anything retarded with IRNV... SERIOUSLY!! :ranting:

most of my weapons are scoped with IRNV..

what did they change??

lol they've nerfed it down now......the scope is a bit blurry now...it wont be that easy to spot enemies that are far away..

EDIT:added youtube vid..........look at that beech going all rambo :rofl: pwnt

use ps3 proxy + download manager :good:

i dont have a router so any other way of doing it? :fear:

ill stop playing if they did anything retarded with IRNV... SERIOUSLY!! :ranting:

most of my weapons are scoped with IRNV..

what did they change??

sh*t mate, me also use the IRNV on most of the guns with which it is unlocked! f**k dICE :rant:

More changes:

PATCH NOTES

Selected improvements in the Nov 22 Battlefield 3 client-side update

A full list of changes is available on the Battlelog

• General performance and loading time improvements

• "Black Screen" fix for an issue occurring on some PC configurations

• Stereo and rendering support for Nvidia and AMD graphics cards

• Fixed several crashes that occurred when joining multiplayer and co-op sessions

• Fixed a problem with high speed mouse movement (aka "negative mouse acceleration")

• You should no longer be able to damage a friendly vehicle when sitting in an open position

• Grenades now drop to ground if you get killed while attempting to throw it (dangerous in Hardcore mode!)

• You should no longer spawn too close to enemies in TDM, SQDM, or Conquest

• A large number of damage and range tweaks on a number of weapons to fine-tune overall balance in the game

• Added round duration and ticket summary at End of Round screen

• Fixed a problem regarding key bindings while playing

• Significant changes to the Join Squad interface, detailed at the bottom of this post

Selected improvements in the Nov 22 Battlefield 3 PC server-side update

A full list of changes is available on the Battlelog

• EOD Bot exploit fix

• Several crash fixes

• Anti-stat padding measures taken, disallowing ranked servers to run obscure settings

• Improved team kill kick configuration

• Support for unranked servers. Unranked servers do not report players' scores to Battlelog, but server administrators can freely control all settings

Newly added Battlelog functionality – Share your stats

• Ability to share your Profile and Stats pages to Facebook, Google+, and Twitter

• User Profile and Stats pages on Battlelog can now be accessed without being signed in to Battlelog if you know a user's URL

• Single sign on from Battlelog to Origin. If you're not logged in to Origin and join a game server, Battlelog will automatically sign you in to Origin in the background and join the game server

Quick notes on Squad changes in the Nov 22 update

• Removed FIND ME A SQUAD option

• Allow players to join empty Squads alone, thus having 1/4 squad members

• Change order of options to LEAVE SQUAD, INV A FRIEND, SWITCH TEAM

• Disable Privacy flag when 1 man squad

• Reset Privacy flag from Private to Public when squad drops to 1 player

• All occupied Squads will now show up colored blue on the Squad Selection screen

• Players who choose not to join squads will also show up as Blue in the "Not in a Squad” line

• Squads that are currently empty will display as white -- if you wish to join an empty Squad, you can choose the first one marked with white text

everything looks foggy now with IRNV... even if an enemy is 10 feet away, u wont be able 2 see him properly... DICE made a huge mistake by listening da cries of campers frm all over da world...

Wtf...thats bullcrap what they did with IRNV....its as good as useless now!!! I thought it was pretty balanced before as it was good for spotting campers!! Thats crap! What did they do abt those freakin mortar spammers???....NOTHING!!! What did they do to nerf the 'BRIGHTER THAN SUNLIGHT' scope???.....NOTHING!!! And what abt that stupid bot that keeps flying around, its so damn agile that its almost impossible to shoot it down :doh:!!

They could have decreased the range of the IRNV rather than making it useless!!!!

They could have decreased the range of the IRNV rather than making it useless!!!!

dey shud hav just removed its 1x zoom capability n be done with it...

it can still be used in tehran highway pretty effectively, but in metro map its utter crap... coz foggy vision with fire n smoke is just like kicking in da nuts :ack: ...

• Spawn protection now should work in Conquest so you no longer should spawn too close to enemies

• You should no longer spawn too close to enemies in TDM and SQDM

My a** most of the times i was killed during spawning. i think thats spawn protection for enemies :ranting:

IRNV hmm do hell with it, i am happy with my HOLO Sight on all guns :gunsmilie:

Agreed. That too I like the initial Holographic HOLO scope. All later ones are intended for mid range and take a little bit longer to come up.

Arrey now you will never see campers :doh:

youtube pe comments padh ke yahan gyaan mat baant bacche... kabhi IRNV use v kiya hai... its not meant 4 camping... it was an anti-camper tool...

n who might hav complained abt it 2 DICE is clearer now... all those hardcore match nerds... every SoB goes prone n snipe in it... dats y dey cried b4 devs...

youtube pe comments padh ke yahan gyaan mat baant bacche... kabhi IRNV use v kiya hai... its not meant 4 camping... it was an anti-camper tool...

n who might hav complained abt it 2 DICE is clearer now... all those hardcore match nerds... every SoB goes prone n snipe in it... dats y dey cried b4 devs...

stop insulting hardcore players.. :threatenlumber: .. I find more people camping in normal matches than in HC matches. Most people play HC coz it's more intense and fun.

BTW, good few HC TDMs yesterday. I tried to invite krizzy after 1 match, ended up clicking join instead of invite... :doh:

Archived