Ps3 Wireless Headphone(amazing price)

yea someone mail them too...tu he kar unko mail...tell them 6 orders..what will be best price...

will ask the icc guys same thing,when they confirm..that way we will have quotes from both the sites :devil:

Mailed

@obaid bhai, abt these bulk order....there will be extra shipping charges also na....coz suppose we get it here and then we ship to 4-5 people within india....and shipping can be abt Rs 200-300 on this easily...can be even more ...i am not even sure how heavy it is....

If you don't use the "no customs" workaround, toh iska cost will go high. In that case, bulk shipping will be a saver. Nahi toh zyada lagega than even what's given on their site (4500 on SYW) :P

@obaid bhai, abt these bulk order....there will be extra shipping charges also na....coz suppose we get it here and then we ship to 4-5 people within india....and shipping can be abt Rs 200-300 on this easily...can be even more ...i am not even sure how heavy it is....

yea that will be there...but i think max should be 300 by any normal good courier...not dtdc plus etc..but normal dtdc for example...

rash ask them the question..i will ask icc...we can get both quotes...

Mailed

If you don't use the "no customs" workaround, toh iska cost will go high. In that case, bulk shipping will be a saver. Nahi toh zyada lagega than even what's given on their site (4500 on SYW) :P

okay...

yea that will be there...but i think max should be 300 by any normal good courier...not dtdc plus etc..but normal dtdc for example...

rash ask them the question..i will ask icc...we can get both quotes...

okay.

via these...why tv?? ...this will be directly connected to ps3....and would require firmware 3.70 and above which i think sony will release later....

I asked coz my Nokia stereo blluetooth headsets don't transmit the game sound.....I think I'm missing some settings.

I asked coz my Nokia stereo blluetooth headsets don't transmit the game sound.....I think I'm missing some settings.

They wont.

This is a specially designed headset for PS3. Somewhere down the line, of course someone will design drivers to make it work with the PC too.

They wont.

This is a specially designed headset for PS3. Somewhere down the line, of course someone will design drivers to make it work with the PC too.

Enjoy your Wireless Stereo Headset on your PC or Mac

will work with pc also...as per amazon description...koi jugaad laga ..acha wala :naughty:

just realized this releasing in oct...and some major titles also coming up that time...plus some major personal expenses also on way...will keep myself tentative too on this :scratchchin:

lets wait for icc and SYW price...i am not sure how good their prices are...rashmeet was telling me with bulk order also it will not come any great ..infact individually if we order we can turn around and avoid custom by showing it as gift...bulk orders will always carry custom duty for sure no turnaround ...they will just adjust a little on their commission part thats it....

lets wait for icc and SYW price...i am not sure how good their prices are...rashmeet was telling me with bulk order also it will not come any great ..infact individually if we order we can turn around and avoid custom by showing it as gift...bulk orders will always carry custom duty for sure no turnaround ...they will just adjust a little on their commission part thats it....

you are right bro

Archived