Super Street Fighter IV

Guest shoryuken_king

man daigo vs poongko is just sooo fking insane ... I just wish it was the finals ... I feel bad for people who arent in the SF community :P , That sh*t was too godlyk .... SF4 - perfect blend of Strategy,Rushdown,Scrub tactics and HYYYPEEEEE!!!!

yeah that match was so hype, the funniest part was the Daigo just shook hands and left but Seth Killian was probably in such disbelief that he could not hide it

the great thing apart from all the insane combos that Poongko did was that he just knew what was Daigo gonna do, ALL THE TIME

he read him so well, also Daigo dropping so many combos. insane

Poongko was all out offense against Daigo

yeah that match was so hype, the funniest part was the Daigo just shook hands and left but Seth Killian was probably in such disbelief that he could not hide it

the great thing apart from all the insane combos that Poongko did was that he just knew what was Daigo gonna do, ALL THE TIME

he read him so well, also Daigo dropping so many combos. insane

Poongko was all out offense against Daigo

Maybe it was payback for what Daigo did to him in the Gamestop nationals.

nay I tried first on mvc3 now on sf4.

Also intencity importing AE, buying from em

How much are you paying? I ordered it for around 1.7K after waiting for what seems like ages and that damn Jap PSN to work right.

I was think that Poongko will win after he defeat beast,but....

on other news

On Capcom Japan's website they stated the upcoming balance changes for Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition will add a few extras words onto the already long title, making it "Version 2012."

Besides making it more of a chore for blog authors to type out, this update will add several balance changes to the game, and it's due out in the fall or winter time. You can check out previously reported details here.

Ono also mentioned that a location test for the updated version will be held in major Japanese cities towards the end of summer. Yoshinori also reiterated on Twitter that this is just a retune and won't be a new game.

Link

Man evo was hype. SSFIV was more hype than MvC3 thanks to Poongko. Man

hey i got to ask you something, you're the king of second guessing people arent you? then why would you encourage that delusional dood so much? almost as if you've got an alter ego lolz.

LOVED Latifs C-Viper !!! Almost reason enuf to learn her. Hakan's been letting me down alot recently :(

If you learn Viper, you're gonna be in a lot of people's hate list.

If you learn Viper, you're gonna be in a lot of people's hate list.

you need atleast 100 hours in the training room to start winning matches with her. fierce feint fierce alone take around a couple of months time for a beginner.

only a noob would block a viper player.

can anyone give me balrog tutorials :P.... learning to play with balrog... bt floccy beats me everytime.... man... playing good with a player take lots of training session

can anyone give me balrog tutorials :P.... learning to play with balrog... bt floccy beats me everytime.... man... playing good with a player take lots of training session

You don't use enough armor breakers.I could focus crumple you from almost full screen away when you do the ex rush punch.

You don't use enough armor breakers.I could focus crumple you from almost full screen away when you do the ex rush punch.

yeah thatz why i said that u beat me everytime.... guess have to spend more time training.... :(

Archived