The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Karooo

Unable to start Blood on the Ice quest ..help...:| This is most bugged quest in whole game and without completing this quest you can't get a house in Windelhelm :(...Hjerim is the best house in whole Skyrim after Solitude one and i can't buy it coz this POS bugged quest....

Blood on the ice quest bugs ...

OMG :roflroll:

SPOILER

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim_talk:Hjerim

Most bugged quest in the history of Elder Scrolls :rofl:

how to get it......

SPOILER

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_on_the_Ice

i have tried everything including console command just to complete it but nothing is working......

I have completed Dark brotherhood quest first which stops this quest from triggering :| ..Dunno, if this the problem or this quest is totally f*** up...

Just google - Skyrim blood on the ice quests bugs..lol

Now, iam trying to get a house without this quest by typing in some console commands....Let see :hypocrite:

Windelhelm house is amazing..i want it all cost.... :rant:

Edited by Zodak™

Playing this on PC using a controller (Mouse+Keyboard sucks in this game) and am currently around level 13 (Still questing at Whiterun).

I killed a dragon for the Jarl and Lydia got assigned as my companion. I bought a house and make her stay in the house while I am questing around.

I never really found any need for taking her along as I am able to solo all the quests (Was even able to clear an area with 2 Gaints and 3 Mammoths by sneaking around and shooting arrows).

I used all my perk points on Sneaking and Archery, so I am able to kill most Bandits etc in one shot and Gaints take about 5-6 if I sneak around and shoot at them.

So the question is are there any quests where I need to take my companion along or all quests solo'ble. I hate having to keep watching over my companion.

Also can I get married in Whiterun to get extra gold everyday? If yes, how do I go about it?

Edit - Also installed the mod posted by Zodak a few pages back and not having any framerate issues so far on my Laptop.

Edited by nameless

Ok. That performance mod is the real deal. The game runs far better now. Leads me to believe that Bethesda didn't even attempt to optimise their code in the first place.

Sky UI works but I wish they had revamped other parts of the interface such as buying/selling etc also. Oh well.

Edited by Art Vandelay

You sneaky bastit :D

bwahahaha :fear:

its a decent build with archery at 76, sneak at 97, one handed around 40, light armor 49.

the imbaness comes from the dark brotherhood gauntlets, which double sneak attack damage... so daggers do 30x sneak damage :D

with a base damage of 20 for a dagger (flawless) its 600 damage for one hit! have taken out giants super fast with enchanted daggers.

other gear includes 35% + 20% extra damage to bows gear (from ancient dark brotherhood armour and armour of the old gods).

but the caveat is that my char gets brutally effed if too many people detect and gang up on him, so thank god for the uber dragon shouts (valor and dragon) and spectral assassin.

Dont like taking followers because they end up alerting the enemy anyway

My quests stats lol

zmChT.jpg

....Game has more quests than Oblivion and Fallout 3 combine.... :bigyellowgrin:

&

z5L3M.jpg

^These are repeatable quests....Never ending quests :yawn:

&

uyXaA.jpg

For some reason i can't complete Assist people of Falkreath quest....can't find remaining two quests...I have completed each nd every Falkreath quest but still unable to complete it :(

Bring a Dragonbone nd scale to Esbern also bugged...unable to complete it..

Speak to Verulus also bugged....No dialogue option..unable to trigger the quest....

:|

Rest i will complete later :P