SRINI87

Driveclub has dynamic weather in terms of lighting like sunny, cloudy, overcast etc, and track specific surfaces like snow and water puddles which changes handling. But they have't shown rain/snowfall yet.

EDIT: wait what? Of course it has day/night cycle, this is not your father's Forza game :lol: They even made a big noise about how the sun and stars move based on your geographical location. The latest trailer shows sun rising and setting and following a celestial path a real life sun follows in extreme north (or south) regions during winter.

Ye Ruzhi ne bola Ank ne nahi....Tere dil mein kuch zyaada pyaar hain Ank k liye... :naughty:

Ank as always posted BS...

No need.. Evolution track record is sh*t just like GG...Motorstorm games were bad imo...Drive Club, a first party game with no weather and day/night cycle runs @ 30fps :rofl: arkkh thuu hai aise game par.... Xbox is weak but what happened to super powerful PS4 GGPU nd all :lol:

Abe tere opinon se hota kya hai? :lol: Just because you don't like them doesn't make their track record sh*t. All their games have scored more than 77 rating on metacritic which is GOOD.

and sahi kaha.. forza 5, despite being a first party next gen only game has no day and night cycle and no dynamic weather whereas a old gen game like gt6 has that. Totally FAIL :loser:

Project Cars & Forza are simulators

DriveClub is not

People would prefer different games with likings

Sim fans on PS4 will buy PC

Arcade fans will buy DC

Sim fans on XOne will buy Forza

Arcade Fans will buy Forza

Non Racing Fans will buy Forza

Ppl who din even buy Forza will have Forza

Nuff said about xbutt genes

:lol::rofl:

Forza fans making fun of games with no day and night cycle and no dynamic weather. WOW :majesty:

But Forza runs at 60fps even on super weak Xbone ;)

And Xbox has more racing games than PS....Forza, Horizon and PGR :D ..Go check reviews of these 3 racing games, especially Horizon IVG Review by Sam :D

:lol::rofl:

bahut hi puraana yaraana lagta hai :naughty:

Driveclub has dynamic weather in terms of lighting like sunny, cloudy, overcast etc, and track specific surfaces like snow and water puddles which changes handling. But they have't shown rain/snowfall yet.

EDIT: wait what? Of course it has day/night cycle, this is not your father's Forza game :lol: They even made a big noise about how the sun and stars move based on your geographical location. The latest trailer shows sun rising and setting and following a celestial path a real life sun follows in extreme north (or south) regions during winter.

Zodka spreading false info as usual :lol:

Forza fans making fun of games with no day and night cycle and no dynamic weather. WOW :majesty:

It has dynamic day/night cycle. Zodak follows gamigbolt which twisted one of the answers by DC devs when they asked him whether DC will follow PS4's real time clock into race.

It has dynamic day/night cycle. Zodak follows gamigbolt which twisted one of the answers by DC devs when they asked him whether DC will follow PS4's real time clock into race.

I can understand. He always does that. He posts stuff without even knowing about them.

CC

http://gamingbolt.com/driveclubs-to-be-locked-at-30fps-no-daynight-cycles-soundtrack-could-be-released

It has no dynamic day/night cycle dude..it's already confirmed plus no weather... Forza horizon had dynamic day/night cycle :P

Day/night racing is there but it's not Dynamic like Horizon..You can pick any time of Day from option menu but dynamic day/night cycle is not there....

CC

http://gamingbolt.com/driveclubs-to-be-locked-at-30fps-no-daynight-cycles-soundtrack-could-be-released

It has no dynamic day/night cycle dude..it's already confirmed plus no weather... Forza horizon had dynamic day/night cycle :P

Day/night racing is there but it's not Dynamic like Horizon..You can pick any time of Day from option menu but dynamic day/night cycle is not there....

Too bad forza motorsport has neither :lol:

A thing which even an old gen game had!

Simple protip, any racing game that lets you chose time of day and time lapse speed, or how fast game time moves compared to real time, is always guaranteed to have dynamic day/night cycle.

Perfect timing :rofl:

Let me quote a GAF thread instead of explaining it myself how this is stupid..

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=810781&highlight=driveclub+dynamic

post #15 and later.

There is no dynamic change like in GT you can tweak settings in order to create different.environment

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

Simple protip, any racing game that lets you chose time of day and time lapse speed, or how fast game time moves compared to real time, is always guaranteed to have dynamic day/night cycle.

You cant call it dynamic as the conditions after a certain time period are known

Ps:- Hijqcking PC thread sorry

You cant call it dynamic as the conditions after a certain time period are known

No we're talking about day/night cycle, not weather. If you're talking about knowing in advance when the nightfall will come and when it'll dawn, well duh.

But it runs at 60fps even on dated hardware like 360 and new Xbox one....

Yeah, one can gimp the graphics and how detailed the environments look and make it 60 fps. Any racing game can do that. Unless the game is out and we can see how much a good it is graphically, one can't make a comment regarding the game.

Archived