Heart broken ppl's club

Ne0

Only attend if there's enough booze. As for the wedding, if there's a reception stage where they'd be sitting on, you could go up to the groom and say "I tapped that first" like a boss. I know I would when the time comes for me to attend an ex's wedding.

That opens you up to the standard, "Yeah, it was brand new after the first 'n' inches" retort though.

To which the reply would be, "lulwut that was probably X, Y or Z, there were other people after me."

(where Y or Z is preferably the name of a female)

Wait, so either you dated a lesbian and never got a chance to take down her # (forgive me pixeljunkie :rofl: ) OR your logic fails because it still wouldn't be fresh after the first n inches because these people tried AFTER you. Right?

:sign_omg: You guys are seriously #$$@%

KC, Don't worry buddy. Go attend the wedding. You had feelings for her but she was also your long time friend. Give her your best wishes, enjoy the reception and who knows.. you may find a sexy kudi ready to fall in love with right there.

And guys, your reaction about Ex in general is so bitter. Even though this girl is your Ex now, she was special to you some time back. So don't keep hard feelings. Wish her well and move on. How does it matter who covers those few inch distance first..it's the feelings and sincerity in a relationship that counts.

Take down the # first. Questions later. Always. I am not the junkie of pixels.

And the bit about other people is merely to throw her latest squeeze/future hubby into a tizzy with him thinking "ZOMFG SHE NEVER TOLD MEEEE!"

(Yes, this has been thought about, somewhat)

I've taken down enough # :lol:

:sign_omg: You guys are seriously #$$@%

KC, Don't worry buddy. Go attend the wedding. You had feelings for her but she was also your long time friend. Give her your best wishes, enjoy the reception and who knows.. you may find a sexy kudi ready to fall in love with right there.

And guys, your reaction about Ex in general is so bitter. Even though this girl is your Ex now, she was special to you some time back. So don't keep hard feelings. Wish her well and move on. How does it matter who covers those few inch distance first..it's the feelings and sincerity in a relationship that counts.

I'm only kidding here about the inches. An oft repeated joke :P

made this stuff for Dan's RMP thread inspired by the participants of this topic. posting it here too.

OMG :rofl::roflroll:

Wait, what's up with the PS I won an Xperia Nexus line :eyebrow: