The Nintendo 3DS thread

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No duty, but fast shipping cost me almost the game itself around 30$ (see order image) / but goddamn this game is worth the price I paid.

I was playing this game on an r4 emulator but it was acting glitchy damn, so I ordered it, also such great games deserve my money

If an overclocked version(like the original devil survivor) comes for the 3DS it will be a day 1 purchase from my side even if it costs 100$

Goddamn nintendo is on fire

http://www.destructoid.com/3ds-update-on-4-25-to-bring-folder-file-management-226242.phtml

http://www.destructoid.com/new-super-mario-bros-2-coming-to-3ds-in-august-226241.phtml

suck it Vita owners, the 3DS is better,cheaper and it keeps getting awesome with every passing minute, and it doesn't have that goddamn shitty proprietary memory card bullshit, I just stuck in a Strontium 32gb class 10 card and now the games load like niggas on drugs

You don't have to bash the Vita with every post, hope you realize many of us here owns both.

edit: Just noticed your custom tag...

I own a Vita myself, also I ain't bashing the vita in every post now am I?

Hey guys ..i was wondering if i need any screen protector for my 3ds ..it has clamshelll design so that really kills any possibility of serious damage to screen ...so just wanted to know if the screens are really scratch magnets cuz only then will i bother with protectors....

Edit :another thing i wanted to ask was that my 3ds always keeps showing the green 3d mark no matter if slider is all the way down or up, i can tell that the 3d is off but even then it keeps on showing the 3d mark ,anyone else has had the problem if so how do i fix it?? Help guys...

Hey guys ..i was wondering if i need any screen protector for my 3ds ..it has clamshelll design so that really kills any possibility of serious damage to screen ...so just wanted to know if the screens are really scratch magnets cuz only then will i bother with protectors....

Edit :another thing i wanted to ask was that my 3ds always keeps showing the green 3d mark no matter if slider is all the way down or up, i can tell that the 3d is off but even then it keeps on showing the 3d mark ,anyone else has had the problem if so how do i fix it?? Help guys...

you need one badly, the screen attracts scratches like a magnet, also dont worry much about the 3D slider, that ain't a bug

Thats just an indicator, it will light up sometimes and sometimes it wont, whenever its on it indicate that a 3D version of whatever you are viewing is available, for example when playing a ds game it wont light up indicating that a 3D image isn't available

Vita at this point has nothing going right .. it needs some gamechanger gamezz or it can say buh bye

To generation dominance ...and be a distant 2nd fiddle like psp..which is most likely...

The same situation was with 3DS, it took ages for it to really get some good games. It's the same with any new device, it is unfair to compare Vita with 3DS right now. Actually Vita is having better game library atm compared to what 3DS had when it launched.

Archived