The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Amazing bowling from dale & bhuvi 24 runs in 4 overs at the death :majesty: .. Still i would say match in the balance, we have conceded 190+ in both the matches so it would be tough to defend it.. Mitchell Johnson needs to fire tonight or else we will lose..

Chavanprash

Haha I would rate him better than Gayle.. He is playing this same attacking cricket since Australia played pak in dubai..

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Haha I would rate him better than Gayle.. He is playing this same attacking cricket since Australia played pak in dubai..

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Yup. This guy has brains too. His shots to pick the gaps against CSK and RR were too good. Today he was under no pressure, so went into 6 hitting mode.

Good win & now on top of the table (First time in 7 years) , Hopefully we will keep that spot :fear: . We also have the best NRR now :D .. Today the bowling department delivered, Johnson (2), balaji (4) & Akshar (2) all of them bowled well today... Also Balaji gets the purple cap :wOOtjumpy: , It will be good if we can manage to keep both orange & purple cap :P ... This is team we should play with couple of matches now...

Now next match is with KKR on 26th... :D

Really happy today :paagaldance::dwarf::clap3:

What dumbfk captaincy..

Whats the point of having steyn's over when a player is butt raping ur other bowlers :doh:

Warner not scoring runs , now dropping catches also :doh:

Any Idea why gayle is not playing ?? Injured ? tried searching but found nothing..

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic