The Nintendo 3DS thread

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

compare to the prices this thing is sold for here flipkart and game4u are ripping us off, this thing in total costed me around 15k and both flippy and G4U are selling it for 22k while they are also selling the older version for around 15k full rip-off

they should be given a spanking on their asses

whatever it is, it quite seems like he's trolling

no response ever since he got his 3ds xl, must be enjoying it I guess.................but yeah definite troll

you bet I'm really enjoying the entire prof layton series, liberation maiden was real fun and virtues last reward is on its way, while I finish the its prequel 999 for the ds

oh and the reason for the 2 month delay in posting was because of nothing but pokemon, (yeah pokemon, yeah both 1 and 2, black and white)

regarding order details, this thing is the best 15k I ever spent, full paisa wasool,

I transferred the data from system transfer from my old 3DS and sold it to a friend for 9k, so no loss done

entire system transfer took around 3 hours, all my e shop purchases transferred (seems e shop purchases are locked to your serial no.) so even if you completely format your 3DS and format the memory card, you can still redownload them from the eshop

the system is although as thin as the 3DS, its quite heavier (ya big battery that's why) and the speakers seem weaker than the orignal 3Ds for some reason, a few games look pixelated on the large screen but overall there is a larger comfort area for people wanting to play in 3D

the thing took 9 days to reach from US, paid 3k to aramex, 1k for delivery charges 2k for duty, 12 for system

you bet I'm really enjoying the entire prof layton series, liberation maiden was real fun and virtues last reward is on its way, while I finish the its prequel 999 for the ds

oh and the reason for the 2 month delay in posting was because of nothing but pokemon, (yeah pokemon, yeah both 1 and 2, black and white)

regarding order details, this thing is the best 15k I ever spent, full paisa wasool,

I transferred the data from system transfer from my old 3DS and sold it to a friend for 9k, so no loss done

entire system transfer took around 3 hours, all my e shop purchases transferred (seems e shop purchases are locked to your serial no.) so even if you completely format your 3DS and format the memory card, you can still redownload them from the eshop

the system is although as thin as the 3DS, its quite heavier (ya big battery that's why) and the speakers seem weaker than the orignal 3Ds for some reason, a few games look pixelated on the large screen but overall there is a larger comfort area for people wanting to play in 3D

the thing took 9 days to reach from US, paid 3k to aramex, 1k for delivery charges 2k for duty, 12 for system

long time man ... what happened ....

that second stick is a must for liberation maiden. and Miracle Mask is a delight, unfortunately there was no digital version of VLA, so I might have to order via Amazon/Play-Asia

i was thinking fo picking up liberation maiden but second stick meh. Where do you buy nintendo cards from?

liberation maiden is a fun shoot em up, although a second stick will make the controls MUCH MUCH easier, I finished the whole game (around 2-3 hours) without the second stick

also I get my 3DS prepaid cards from maximuscards.com ( dont believe their instant code bullshit, as soon as you pay they send you an email saying that the code delivery failed and send you the actual code 30 minutes later, so yeah 2$ costly (100 bucks) than amazon

but since I'm considering going completely digital on 3DS, I think I might order around 10 of them from amazon (20$ cards)

How much shipping would amazon charge to India?

Amazon is giving solid titles on few games, almost all the marios are 30$ now so that comes down to 10$ shipping and 10$ duty, around the same costs with shopandship

so yeah comes to around 3k per game, play-asia packages don't attract duties, so I suggest you get games from there

digital costs around 44$ per game, but amazon gives games at a discount and you can resell them on tp

Archived