Games you wish get remastered for current gen consoles.

rAgHaV

Mention 3 last gen console games that you wish would get remastered/ported to current gen consoles. Also try to mention why you want them to be remastered.

My 3 games are

1. RDR - have finished the story twice on ps3 and once on x360. Still would love to play it again.

2.Skyrim - never played it on ps3, would love to have a complete next gen edition.

3.Mass effect trilogy (kinda cheating since they're 3 games but whatever) :P - never played ME1 and ME3. Me2 is one of my favorite last gen games so would live to play all 3 back to back with next gen graphics.

Mention 3 last gen console games that you wish would get remastered/ported to current gen consoles. Also try to mention why you want them to be remastered.

My 3 games are

1. RDR - have finished the story twice on ps3 and once on x360. Still would love to play it again.

2.Skyrim - never played it on ps3, would love to have a complete next gen edition.

3.Mass effect trilogy (kinda cheating since they're 3 games but whatever) :P - never played ME1 and ME3. Me2 is one of my favorite last gen games so would live to play all 3 back to back with next gen graphics.

Skyrim Next Gen version already exists

Archived