The Android Thread

pArth

I had the option between N4 and GS3 when I was buying my phone , both were adding up to the same amount almost , I chose the GS3 because of expandable storage and it is God sent , I have already used up my original 16 GB , also N4 is apparently very fragile. That twisted my decision a lot too as I a clumsy little bitch.

I rarely use my phone as a media device. Currently it is full of ROMs and around 4-5 GB worth music, which I haven't listened to since past 3-4 months. 16 GB is at least 6-8 GB more than my requirement. And yeah, ordered 2 cases from Amazon for protection. Only thing I will miss is removable battery, but since I wont be flashing ROMs, hopefully there wont be a need to take out the battery.

Mine has around 3 GB worth of backup ( One NAND backup is this much ) , 2 GB worth of ROMs , around 1 GB of pics and 2 GB of apps. And I have an 8 GB external card full of songs and movies .

I rarely use my phone as a media device. Currently it is full of ROMs and around 4-5 GB worth music, which I haven't listened to since past 3-4 months. 16 GB is at least 6-8 GB more than my requirement. And yeah, ordered 2 cases from Amazon for protection. Only thing I will miss is removable battery, but since I wont be flashing ROMs, hopefully there wont be a need to take out the battery.

Oh you will be flashing ROMs bro, you will.

I wont be flashing ROMs, hopefully there wont be a need to take out the battery.

A phone for which base android with 100% working drivers and such is made available by Google, you will not be flashing ROMs on that? Yeah right, and RCB will still make it to the playoffs.

Could you post the link for the cases?

Confused whether to get iPad or Nexus tab.iPad has infinity blade n better display but nexus is cheap.

Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk 2

Nexus 10 that ZOMG resolution tablet hat devs got for free, and so far only them have it :giggle: Edited by avkash

Confused whether to get iPad or Nexus tab.iPad has infinity blade n better display but nexus is cheap.

If you want to game iPad, if you want an all-rounder for a cheaper price, Nexus7.

need suggestions...how is this cover for nexus 4......any other suggestions ?

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300906961669#ht_4188wt_906

also...since Nexus 4 has a gorilla glass should i put a scratch/screen guard on it ??

:arigato:

Flipkart has just announced a 1300 off on Nexus. I cancelled my first order and re ordered. now its an awesome deal