The Watch Thread

akashkhannabond007

we both have the same dream.........i had even saved up quite a bit for the titanium version, but they bumped up the price and tht really pissed me off..............i just enquired abt it today and the titanium version if going for around 33k......... i am definetly gonna get it by month of january......

i like... any idea how much??

i got the Tissot T Touch Titanium version for 30k(price is 33k got 10% discount)

@Godspeed4476 buy one ASAP as i had inquired from the Tissot showroom that they increase the price of mainly all watchs every year after some kind of festival in Switzerland

Edited by akashkhannabond007

Used to wear a swatch 8 years ago. Now its fossil.

Dont like metal strap ones

Awesome dude....I'm looking for a Fossil watch too......

Can you tell me the starting range for Fossil??And any stores where it may be avilable in India??? :)

i got the Tissot T Touch Titanium version for 30k(price is 33k got 10% discount)

@Godspeed4476 buy one ASAP as i had inquired from the Tissot showroom that they increase the price of mainly all watchs every year after some kind of festival in Switzerland

am broke now :punk: bought a new lappy , set me back by 50k....... am planing to extort it from ma cousin in US as a return gift :)

@kauwa miyan

my bhabhi once told me to either get fossil or storm but i said i want a swatch :wallbash: although it was a good thing that they couldn't get the watch that i wanted (which was sergio garcia by swatch) coz the one she sent me was way better than that, anyways fossil and storm are considered cool among the college going crowd in uk although i always found their designs too radical to be seen in here :P

Awesome dude....I'm looking for a Fossil watch too......

Can you tell me the starting range for Fossil??And any stores where it may be avilable in India??? :bigyellowgrin:

the range of fossil watches is 3k-20k(maybe more expensive)

see this if u like

http://www.amazon.com/Fossil-Wrist-PDA-Palm-OS/dp/B00009QR9X

Fossil official store

http://www.fossil.com/webapp/wcs/stores/se...ategoryId=30001

Edited by akashkhannabond007

thnx for the heads up bro :)

I have this Casio EDIFICE EF-509 Watch,

M too lazy to get its battery replaced so I bought it as its cells dont need replacement for around 10 years, and has 10 years warranty over the same. :).

EF-509D-1AVDF.jpg

spa0399xm8.th.jpgthpix.gif

Gonna replace it in a day or two. Would go for fossil this time.

Edited by Chaztin

I have this Casio EDIFICE EF-509 Watch,

M to lazy to get its battery replaced so I bought it as its cells dont need replacement for 10 years, and has 10 years warranty over the same. :).

Gonna replace it in a day or two. Would go for fossil this time.

Let me know which model you go for.....:P

Edited by jack 'the snake' hammer