Heart broken ppl's club

Ne0

hello.....here is my story :|

I broke up recently with my gf after 8 years of courtship....It isn't that i am looking for another 'relationship' (that wud be a bad idea!) but i ran into this friend's friend on facebook; and we enjoy chatting for long hours.....I thought i would just invite her for dinner tonight, and she said she just said 'maybe some other time'.....

I am not sure what's the real deal with me myself :( I just hope i am not sending out wrong signals to a friend, and I am kinda laidback, and frank...Don't want another disaster in my life...any advice on how to handle this new 'thing' ?

Edited by dullu

I broke up recently with my gf after 8 years of courtship....It isn't that i am looking for another 'relationship' (that wud be a bad idea!) but i ran into this friend's friend on facebook; and we enjoy chatting for long hours.....I thought i would just invite her for dinner tonight, and she said she just said 'maybe some other time'.....

I am not sure what's the real deal with me myself :( I just hope i am not sending out wrong signals to a friend, and I am kinda laidback, and frank...Don't want another disaster in my life...any advice on how to handle this new 'thing' ?

:console:

:hug: tc

the thing is that the subconscious is used to being with someone so it notices the change and wants to be with someone

i would advise you to just let time go by, enjoy, go out and enjoy with ivgians and have a blast and game on.

in short: just give time to yourself

the thing is that the subconscious is used to being with someone so it notices the change and wants to be with someone

i would advise you to just let time go by, enjoy, go out and enjoy with ivgians and have a blast and game on.

o.O

Even if you are sending out the wrong signals,it doesnt matter believe me. What you di was completely normal and everyone does that. She'll understand.

yeh din bhi dekhna baaki tha :rofl: ...abhi advising :rofl:

:rofl:

@dullu... she never deserved a awesome guy like you...8yrs matters a lot ,i know...

oh well :( i asked for dinner because of the context of the talk; since i did not want to force an 'outing'....

oh; and what abhi says is partly correct; its how life has been largely for me since past 8 years :| I am sorta glad the gaming season is about to begin

..I thought i would just invite her for dinner tonight, and she said she just said 'maybe some other time'.....

Yeah dinner seems a bit iffy as the girl may think you are interested in something more after dessert. Just be normal and don't let this thing bother you.