The Android Thread

pArth

ha ha success :devil:

and you know the funny thing i just took a glance on the S3 i9300 forums and HTC one X forums for number of threads in Original Android development section, guess which had more :giggle:

now he will spend another 15 mins counting how many are kernel how many are mods and how many are roms, or he will say i keep shooting myself in foot so i have stopped commenting in this section :rofl:

Seriously? Yeah 4 more threads , the amount of hypocrisy in your posts is giving me a headache, read my post again , and see where I mentioned about the part where ROMs are actually supported , the most active PA ROM thread is already almost dead and no PA based ROMs are available .

Am not gonna argue with you on this , I am having a bad day anyway , good bye.

Ya sure PA 3.15 is out on OneX on 29th April, sure it is not getting supported :rofl:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2253673

Halo version is only out for Nexus i think

Ya better just have a bad day then keep shooting yourself in foot along with a bad day :P

Good Bye Mate.

Edited by AtheK

you keep saying I wont argue, good bye; only to return, oh poor bori ka ladka :giggle:

Because I don't want insipidity of people like you make others take misinformed decision . But your hate parade has already become uncontrollable and unreasonable, enjoy while it lasts .

Because I don't want insipidity of people like you make others take misinformed decision . But your hate parade has already become uncontrollable and unreasonable, enjoy while it lasts .

Ok, you say one X does not have community support and then when it is proved it has a pretty good support, you blame others for correcting you :majesty:

Edited by AtheK

Ya sure PA 3.15 is out on OneX on 29th April, sure it is not getting supported :rofl:

Ya better just have a bad day then keep shooting yourself in foot along with a bad day :P

Good Bye Mate.

The link you gave was of PAC man ROM , and your thread has jot had any posts in 2 days. You sure its supported ?

Am leaving now , will reply in a few hours , also S3 got PA 3.15 on 28th March , a month good enough for you ?

PS - S3 has a developer in the PA team , One X gets ports by a noob with 60 posts, don't try to compare the two please , I know you don't know much about development but making misinformed arguments and then parading your victory around reminds me only of Zeehunter.

Edited by Sackboy

See mate let me make it clear the discussion is about htc one x community support which you said is bad, which clearly not the case, it is a very well supported device and so would be one. So point who is the one without facts here.

Anyway wish you a good day ahead, samsung is not the end of world and not heaven of comminity support, nexus and htc will always get great community support.

Am leaving now , will reply in a few hours , along we got PA 3.15 on 28th March , a month good enough for you ?

You can leave when ever you want it is a free world :P

Django: It's his decision, he asked for pro and cons of S4, which were highlighted. I personally think he should wait out and check one or wait out the Note 3.

If dev support matters to you at all , skip Tue HTC One , don't even look at it . Both US S4 and international S4 will have better dev support by leaps and bounds ..

:doh:

Go check one x support, its brilliant. Please dont count quantity of ROM's.

Htc one would be no diff.

:doh:

Go check One X AOSP support and then see for Samsung phones , One X support is laughable compared to the US S3 , leave the international S3 alone , the amount of dev support as in not the number of ROMs but how active and committed the devs are , is much better on other phones , One X , One X only gets people who make ROMs for 10 phones in one go and those ROMs are sooo unpolished .

Not to mention the download mode and the software support ( PC tools ) for Samsung phones is also god sent .

Quite frankly , before the hate parade starts again , get the S4 .

and you know the funny thing i just took a glance on the S3 i9300 forums and HTC one X forums for number of threads in Original Android development section, guess which had more :giggle:

now he will spend another 15 mins counting how many are kernel how many are mods and how many are roms, or he will say i keep shooting myself in foot so i have stopped commenting in this section :rofl:

Seriously? Yeah 4 more threads , the amount of hypocrisy in your posts is giving me a headache, read my post again , and see where I mentioned about the part where ROMs are actually supported , the most active PA ROM thread is already almost dead and no PA based ROMs are available .

Am not gonna argue with you on this , I am having a bad day anyway , good bye.

Good Bye Mate.

Who won?

The S4 will undoubtedly enjoy better community support than the HTC One.

The question is, how much better support?

Additionally, if modding is very important, then I would recommend Samsung over HTC simply because of the ease of modding Samsung phones.

True ease of modding samsung phone is better, though i think it was difficult with S2. HTC requires more step to unlock bootloader and also you have to flash kernel seprately over the ROM. Saying that HTC won't have a good community makes no sense though.

Anyway i am done here, phir milte hain break ke baad :P

If somebody is into modding, then Samsung & htc is the wrong choice unless he wants only modded touchwiz/sense based ROMs.

Samsung also has the same no of closed source drivers as HTC and AOSP/PA/CM and would run with some bugs which will never be corrected because of closed sources.

Compiling from true source is the only way to get a bug free stable aosp ROM. For now it's only possible with nexus and Sony.