IVG apparels and accessories

godspeed4476

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Both colours

nD7a0.jpg

Awesome...both look good..

I guess we better not to go into PS3 and XBOX apparels, keep it simple...IVG theme...

first thought when i saw the design is that the text said 'mamu'.

second thought was that milo would probably bulk order the t-shirt for himself if it actually did.

:rofl:

also sam... :rofl:

that guy has provided us with major lulz since he dropped that on us... :giggle:

we shud invite him back for round 2... n then throw his haret back in the vale.... :devil:

jeba awesome design... esp the version which had... :chair:

FOGUG were the epic words of wisdom from one of the most cherished members in the forum. it means

"F**k off guys you guys" it may seem a bit irrelevant to you now, but had you witnessed that thread in person you would have achieved moksha

FOGUG were the epic words of wisdom from one of the most cherished members in the forum. it means

"F**k off guys you guys" it may seem a bit irrelevant to you now, but had you witnessed that thread in person you would have achieved moksha

:roflroll:

Wow that was a good read!

I LOL'd soo hard at the message he'd sent out!

I just suddenly realized how cool that FOGUG tee is :coolspeak:

Yeah sam has posted a crappy design :P but is getting the accolades because of the effective use of FOGUG. He too is becoming a politician now, banking on sentiments and emotions to implement his Evil Plan :devil:with a tshirt

@GS: Don't put up the poll yet. Let the experts (Danny) give some ideas and designs.

Thx.. lol but i juz saw this thread while back..and juz churned out that sample one in 5 mins to give an idea ... yeah yeah.. more variations will do in leisure time... itz weekend and i am already half drunk :fulltite:

its weekend again...just hope he gets drunk again :P

Archived