HELP from IVG mumbai member

AL PACINO

hi member

i create this thread to help of one of ivg member

there is on person from mumbai name is jiten doing regular cheat with people on ebay

he first post their mobile on ebay. later ask the person to direct deal and then take there money and switch off the mobile

he is using the fake courier id http://www.trackoncourier.info/

i only create this thread to save people from cheat and catch that basted

i guess we can catch him

here below what has happen with one of ivg member

i see one galaxy s2 used on ebay listing on Rs.17000 , i contact the seller ask him about the mobile condition.He sent me his mobile no then i called "Mob-09820421465" in the evening of 16th April 2012 and final the deal with Rs. 15000 and ask me that he has some problem with online eBay transaction so pay him direct on his account . on second day [17th April, 2012] [10:27 A.M] , i deposited Rs. 15,000 CASH in his account at AXIS BANK, AKOTA BRANCH, VADODARA (Gujarat) and called back him. at 12:00 PM 17th April and he sent me 1 message about tracking of courier with website www.trackoncourier.info and tracking no:265894108.

Same day i have suspect about this website, because in GOOGLE website i found this website with .com domain it is containing all the information and it is original.after that i called him and still he was talking with me and said that '.info" website is original website . and second day his mobile is switch off.

then i have checked in the IVG , with the same case . so i sent you an email on that day.

i received one sms from this number [08652077811] on thursday 19th April 2012 . sms text is "u can track at www.aramex.com with track no "6265424734". he sent 1 bricked Chinese phone on my address on 20th April 2012 friday.

i havn't call on this no. [08652077811],

From address on courier parcel:

TUSHAR,

SHOP NO 56, NEAR JANKALYAN BANK,

CHAMBUR. MUMBAI-74

we should need to take action aginst him

if any of member is near to chembur area can do any help

this person is doing regular scam . and cheating person regular,

i had also been suffer from him. but i was lucky that i get money back .

the courier id he is using is same which i get cheat

who cheat me name was JASBIR and this one is jiten

but i am sure they r same person or may be freinds

now he again post his product on ebay . i contact him and get his no.

and he told me for galay note for 21000 from ebay but he will ike to do the direct deal for 18000

and he will do the shipping first and gave me tracking id which can only track from his www.trackoncourier.info.

mean fake..

so what u say ivg's member we should do something about this..

here below is my thread . which help me to take my money back from that haramkhor

http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=27521

and here he is again on ebay

http://www.ebay.in/itm/150803524774?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.in%3A80%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm570%26_nkw%3D150803524774%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1#ht_2854wt_1139

if i will do the direct deal then this mobile is for 18000. mean u will not get any thing from him if done direct deal

plz help to catch that basterd.

i request if any person from chembur can go there and do something

i am from ludhiana. i can't be there

what i can do was. take his bank statement

deatils of his statement is

29mm0s2.png

1. If you're buying from eBay, pay via eBay

2. Understand that a Galaxy S2 for Rs 15,000 is too good to be true and back off

3. Find out the courier that will be used before finalising the deal.

This buyer got scammed because he was overeager. If he had actually thought about it logically, he wouldn't have been scammed and should have backed off right when he insisted that the buyer pay him directly.

1. If you're buying from eBay, pay via eBay

2. Understand that a Galaxy S2 for Rs 15,000 is too good to be true and back off

3. Find out the courier that will be used before finalising the deal.

This buyer got scammed because he was overeager. If he had actually thought about it logically, he wouldn't have been scammed and should have backed off right when he insisted that the buyer pay him directly.

yes u r right

how much amount has u conned your friend for ? i might be able to 'arrange' something , but it would involve 'overheads'

Now i know who to contact in matters like these !

My new best friend :hug:

Sent u my contact detail call me tomorrow and we will sort out this one. You guys are getting it wrong, I am not sending some thugs to beat him. Know a senior police officer in that area who would help him get the monies

repped

Sent u my contact detail call me tomorrow and we will sort out this one. You guys are getting it wrong, I am not sending some thugs to beat him. Know a senior police officer in that area who would help him get the monies

Thx bhai

u mean the guy who joined ivg when he found ivg helped u get back money ? or else he would not have joined ivg

still good initiative

edit i suggest him to contact cyber cell police

Archived