The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Karooo

can someone help me

just defeated skyborn altar dragon,some idiot named krios or something shows up and doesn't die

too much pain in the a*s . any stragedy would help,iam playing with level 40 single hand weapon and 25th level destruction skill

have four skill points to fill,have novice level destruction skill. same goes single hand weapon

Edited by ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ

Is he one of the dragon priests??

I killed him by strafing and throwing fireball after fireball. I was using dual fireballs. If you go to mid range he switches to mid range attacks which you can dodge by strafing left and right quite easily. Just dont go up close to him.

And this was around level 20. You really shouldnt have a problem on level 40 unless the game is pulling some silly level scaling.

can someone help me

just defeated skyborn altar dragon,some idiot named krios or something shows up and doesn't die

too much pain in the a*s . any stragedy would help,iam playing with level 40 single hand weapon and 25th level destruction skill

have four skill points to fill,have novice level destruction skill. same goes single hand weapon

I just used Sanguine Rose and watched him burn from a distance.

• 2 weeks later...

This is really awesome , i am gonna try character mods now i wonder how they work , just the news of this has got me pumped up , i hope there are some ghostly area's like that witch place , i am way behind in the story as i just became the arch mage , anyway is being imerial good , a friend told me if i became a stormcloack i have to attack whiterun & i don't want to do that , but are these stormcloacks people with a good cause to really save skyrim from perrel ? i imagine both imperials & stormcloacks to be good & the real enemy being someone else

This is really awesome , i am gonna try character mods now i wonder how they work , just the news of this has got me pumped up , i hope there are some ghostly area's like that witch place , i am way behind in the story as i just became the arch mage , anyway is being imerial good , a friend told me if i became a stormcloack i have to attack whiterun & i don't want to do that , but are these stormcloacks people with a good cause to really save skyrim from perrel ? i imagine both imperials & stormcloacks to be good & the real enemy being someone else

At first I supported Stormcloacks as the Imperials were a bit rude. And hey, they tried to kill me in the beginning. But if you think about it, in times like these(with the high elves looking for an opportunity), Skryim can't afford internal wars.

Down with the Stormcloacks! They're fighting the empire over a decision that they HAD to make.

At first I supported Stormcloacks as the Imperials were a bit rude. And hey, they tried to kill me in the beginning. But if you think about it, in times like these(with the high elves looking for an opportunity), Skryim can't afford internal wars.

Down with the Stormcloacks! They're fighting the empire over a decision that they HAD to make.

By that do you mean i should join the stormcloacks ? i don't want to kill people of whiterun as it feels like my hometown , such a pleasant atmosphere

Edited by NitroNeo

By that do you mean i should join the stormcloacks ? i don't want to kill people of whiterun as it feels like my hometown , such a pleasant atmosphere

NO! Join the Imperials. You get to defend Whiterun from Stormcloacks' attack. And even if you join Stormcloacks, you don't kill the townspeople, just the soldiers.

Oh Daedric Atifacts I love u.......WABBAJACK .......lol

Can any one tell me a few useless followers in the game,I wanna take em away from city & kill em with my Ebony blade :devil: (Only way to upgrade it)

My favored follower is araenia lenith near azura shrin.

hmmmm Thanks,Yesterday i killed one of the companion aethis for the sake of Boethiah's mission,Nothing happened,Idk y Mephala stopped saying "Excellent work my child" :thumbdown: . Funny thing is Aethis was back at jorvaskkar at a later time.I was totally puzzled.Funny thing was he even asked me to marry as i was carrying Mara's Necklace even though i'm a male :giggle:

I married Aela the huntress :blush: