[PSN] Destiny Online Thread

meaNmachine

Beware this guy^^

He attended Bungie's launch and his PSN got shortlisted for guaranteed loot. The problem is that only a limited number of folks get rewards and loot per game. So if he plays with you, and he has a guaranteed loot drop, yours will automatically reduce. Don't add this freeloader.

I'm not sure about the rest of the post, but this is completely false. I have seen full fireteam get awesome rewards and I have also seen everyone get jack, both in Raid and Nightfall.

I'm not sure about the rest of the post, but this is completely false. I have seen full fireteam get awesome rewards and I have also seen everyone get jack, both in Raid and Nightfall.

Was Surya in that team? I am sure he was not. :P

Was Surya in that team? I am sure he was not. :P

Nope lol. My first Raid I got Aethon's Epilogue and everyone else got Raid gear, exotics and what not. Last Raid one guy got the Raid shotty and shards for everyone else. This week's Nightfall with my first character all three of us got exotic weapons, and good ones at that, second attempt and two of us got shards and coins while third guy got some throwaway legendary armor. There's no rule about how much loot is given per game, so one guy might get guaranteed loot but it doesn't take anything from my quota.

Nope lol. My first Raid I got Aethon's Epilogue and everyone else got Raid gear, exotics and what not. Last Raid one guy got the Raid shotty and shards for everyone else. This week's Nightfall with my first character all three of us got exotic weapons, and good ones at that, second attempt and two of us got shards and coins while third guy got some throwaway legendary armor. There's no rule about how much loot is given per game, so one guy might get guaranteed loot but it doesn't take anything from my quota.

you are not getting the point CC, they are jelly about the loot drops I get :P

Well actually we know for sure that Vex drop is limited per run. Also again, only limited number will get armour, others won't, limited will get guns, others won't. You get what others don't. He's playing, he got the Vex in his first hard run. Guess what the others got?

Well actually we know for sure that Vex drop is limited per run. Also again, only limited number will get armour, others won't, limited will get guns, others won't. You get what others don't. He's playing, he got the Vex in his first hard run. Guess what the others got?

Then why are you guys still playing together? :naughty:

how does the crucible mark work. there is a 100 cap limit per week. so if i want to buy stuff that cost 120-150, do i have to wait for the next week?

also, if i buy some armor (60 marks) then can i keep earning crucible marks the same week till it reaches 100 ?

Nope, 100 marks is earning cap so you have to wait till next week to earn 100 marks more. There is also 200 mark overall inventory cap, so if you earn 200 marks after 2 weeks, you won't get any more marks in third until you spend some of it.

it gets tough after reaching lvl 20.. i did the daily strike yesterday and it was good.. the priest took some time tho..

but sepiks prime on heroic was difficult.. the refinery part to be exact.. i was a level or two lower than the enemies..

Nope, 100 marks is earning cap so you have to wait till next week to earn 100 marks more. There is also 200 mark overall inventory cap, so if you earn 200 marks after 2 weeks, you won't get any more marks in third until you spend some of it.

isnt 200 marks inventory for both vanguard + crucible ? if so, wont it get maxed out in a week?

Yeah 200 for vanguard and 200 for crucible, so you should have 400 marks combined by the end of 2 weeks. Of course you can't mix them together so you still have to wait till week two to buy 150 mark weapon.

Lol i joined them last night

They were 2 guys doing a f**ckin Raid :doh::rofl:

I did solo up to templar stage, then got bored and left :smokey:

it gets tough after reaching lvl 20.. i did the daily strike yesterday and it was good.. the priest took some time tho..

but sepiks prime on heroic was difficult.. the refinery part to be exact.. i was a level or two lower than the enemies..

I still remember how difficult Sepiks Prime nightfall strike was when we played it on 26 :samui:

one hour 45 minutes of camping like lil bitches :smokey:

Destiny servers down? Again? :ranting:

On a side note ..its so damn hard to level up after reaching lvl 20...

what strategy you guys used to do it? farming or patrol/strikes/bounties for Vanguard marks and reputation?

Reach Vanguard level 3 and crucible level 3 to get purchase gear. Hit 26 and play raid and pray for Raid gear drop.

Raid gear is the only option available right now to hit level 30.

Archived