Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Fragfest

AL PACINO

GRENADE PHYSICS TUTORIAL!
Wanted to share my first UC4 tutorial with you all! Hopefully it's a useful one since it is an advanced tutorial that most non competitive players might be unaware of. If you do like it please do share it with a friend or forum or two!
Thanks and enjoy!

Great job buddy.

GRENADE PHYSICS TUTORIAL!
Wanted to share my first UC4 tutorial with you all! Hopefully it's a useful one since it is an advanced tutorial that most non competitive players might be unaware of. If you do like it please do share it with a friend or forum or two!
Thanks and enjoy!

Wow,that's cool.I used to have training sessions like these with my clan for bf4 on pc. But once again,great job with that research tho :clapping:

LOL, Raffica is so OP, even a n00b player like me is getting 2 to 3 kills per death in TDM. Played a lot of matches without any long gun equipped at all.

Try using an automatic sidearm if you dont have an automatic long gun. Fossa in its current state is a really good weapon.

Yup. I do the same. I love FAL but it's so horrible for close-quarter blind fire. Fossa is so good in those situations.

@newuxtreme nice job on the video tutorial bro :)

Helped me a lot in overcoming the 10 frag down challenge :P

that video help me aaaaa lotttttttt my grande throw now improve almost 80-90%

making montage of it will upload on YT

And here is a troll video

that video help me aaaaa lotttttttt my grande throw now improve almost 80-90%

making montage of it will upload on YT

And here is a troll video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v559Vmu5Kuk

Ok

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

The most fun I had in the multiplayer till date, going 1v5 against randoms with rest of my team just supporting me :bigyellowgrin:

failed attempt - tried playing way too aggressive trying to keep up with enemies score and died multiple times. River map isnt an easy one to do OMA as there are way to many places you can get shot from.

After the failed attempt, changed the loadout slightly to KO enemies that are downed using sidearm and rest of the team made sure the opponents saviors are down as quickly as possible !

• 2 weeks later...

So i see many Mods unlocked for my Gun but how do i apply them to my gun?

when u select the gun in the loadout..then hit triangle to apply the available mods you have unlocked for that particular gun. They do cost additional lp as well..for use.

when u select the gun in the loadout..then hit triangle to apply the available mods you have unlocked for that particular gun. They do cost additional lp as well..for use.

Thanks man :)

Archived