God of War III

KnackChap

UC2 didnt have dumb AI, but it wasnt as revolutionary as FEAR. Those f**kers used to flank, attack and come out of nowhere like Ninja soldiers.

And what spoilers in GOW3? Story - there is none! Set pieces and epic moments - that, I agree. It was applicable in UC2 also.

Buddy, I am also saying the same thing. UC2 wasnt good enough when compared to master-AI coding like FEAR. Hell, I was so impressed, I even tried to read through the FEAR AI programming logic. Left it after few pages though :majesty:

It's the other way around karoo...

We nitpick X360 and PC games as well...you just dont seem to see that. Also it ain't trolling if you tell that a game ain't perfect....but I think calling a game perfect and totally not accepting its flaws is trolling.

UC2...great game...dont YOU, of all people think that Demon's Souls was way better and yet did not get the love it deserved?

HR...Game maybe great...but whats the point if I play 10 hours and am forced to play another 10 hours because the developers dont know ABC of QA?

and God of War 3 is awesome...probably the best game in the series...but 10/10? Maybe...Maybe not.

also...my bad on the Fear UC2 thingy...blurry vision I think...

Sorry to say but I think you will be quitting games very soon. You are not having fun just nitpicking :( Nothing is perfect in this world.

Also this Epilogue Steve Caterson talked about...You think they might give it away for free? If they do it, that is?

@Bikram: Yeah I get paid to nitpick dude...while doing QA(hell I pray I get a bug) or while writing reviews...so yeah Life is great. If everything was perfect, I'd be bored.

Edited by killroy

Also this Epilogue Steve Caterson talked about...You think they might give it away for free? If they do it, that is?

@Bikram: Yeah I get paid to nitpick dude...while doing QA(hell I pray I get a bug) or while writing reviews...so yeah Life is great. If everything was perfect, I'd be bored.

LOL Now I understand why you rape every game :(

If I hated games...dude I wouldn't have like 200+ of them on the shelf. :devil:

Also anyone know more about that Epilogue they were talking about for God of War 3?

Yeah Yeah I was just pulling your leg. :(

We nitpick X360 and PC games as well...

+1. Karoo - see the ME2 thread for nitpicking for a 96% game - read some of afty and my comments. Same goes for other PC and 360 games. Nobody hates the PS3, we just don't like stupid stuff in games.

People can have their preferred console but that's not the same as hating a console. MT, Tyler and I prefer the 360 and we don't hide that. But I don't think any of us have said it's a POS. We just say that to each other in our secret RROD meetings. And picking on Tyler is a nono - he never flames. He praises games and doesn't nitpick - he just has an unnatural obsession with Tali. He prefers the 360 and why should he sell his PS3 for that. I don't see you telling other PS3 fanboys to sell their 360s.

UC2...great game...dont YOU, of all people think that Demon's Souls was way better and yet did not get the love it deserved?

HR...Game maybe great...but whats the point if I play 10 hours and am forced to play another 10 hours because the developers dont know ABC of QA?

and God of War 3 is awesome...probably the best game in the series...but 10/10? Maybe...Maybe not.

also...my bad on the Fear UC2 thingy...blurry vision I think...

Demon's souls isn't for everyone, i've seen people selling it on the TP after playing for 15 minutes, they couldn't handle it but there are many people who loved the game as well.

It's just ridiculous to compare Crysis to Uncharted 2 when the latter is on a hardware with limited power, but still what ND has accomplished on that is amazing. Its all opinions, I mean for Athek GOW3 is a 10/10, for me FFXIII is a 10/10 ( and i haven't even played it, i know i will love it ) for Afty maybe Halo is 10/10. Reaper will bash me if i say anything about Mass effect.

It's wrong to hate games just because they are hyped a lot, People will do that just ignore it lol.

@Tyler I was just pulling your leg chill :hug:

People can have their preferred console but that's not the same as hating a console. MT, Tyler and I prefer the 360 and we don't hide that. But I don't think any of us have said it's a POS. We just say that to each other in our secret RROD meetings. And picking on Tyler is a nono - he never flames. He praises games and doesn't nitpick - he just has an unnatural obsession with Tali. He prefers the 360 and why should he sell his PS3 for that. I don't see you telling other PS3 fanboys to sell their 360s.

:hug:

@Tyler I was just pulling your leg chill :wOOtjumpy:

No problem dude!

:fulltite:

So much love in Kratos' thread! It's a miracle!

He never said, it was as revolutionary as FEAR

Seriously, You should just sell your PS3, if you hate each and everything coming for it, UC2, HR, GOW3, bu bu they are not that great, gimme a break. Same goes for Tyler and MT, sick of all the stealth trolling sell the damn thing.

I dunno why PS3 games get nitpicked so much, they have to do something extraordinary for people to just appreciate it.

Karoo i am with you on this :hug: