KiranB28

wow so many characters... :O How the hell they will balance so many characters? :panic:

What kind of business model game will use.? I think they will charge you for characters..I doubt final game will come with all 40 characters? :scratchchin:

Edited by Zodak™

wow so many characters... :O How the hell they will balance so many characters? :panic:

What kind of business model game will use.? I think they will charge you for characters..I doubt final game will come with all 40 characters? :scratchchin:

Pay to Win.

Sent from my Asus Zenfone 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

PCGamer hands on Overwatch

overwatch_lineup_by_arnistotle-d85rxf2.j

Overwatch is set on Earth 60 years in the future, and structured around six vs six battles in which you capture control points or push a bomb down a track in a mode so similar to TF2’s Payload, the cart is actually referred to as ‘the payload’. The attacking team must stand near the cart to drive it, the defending team tries to stop them and run down the clock. The modes, visuals and characters—like the dwarf Torbjorn who can build sentry turrets by hitting them—all invite comparisons to TF2. But while Overwatch’s battles do feel similar, they’re faster, and crazier, thanks largely to the addition of ultimate abilities for each character. Will Overwatch be a self-contained boxed product, or a free-to-play shooter? Blizzard hasn’t decided on any specifics yet, but Mercer says there’s a lot more planned than the 12 heroes shown at Blizzcon this year. “Are we going to be able to get lots more heroes from this game? Is this just the start? Will you see more, especially as we get to that beta in 2015? Absolutely. This is all just the beginning.”

For the full article, head to PCGamer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...